Net-Jam

Glitch or No Glitch

TurboX

This kind of thing angers other players because they all know it's not a normal spot to be in. Capture attached.

Sorry Broaddus but I'm making good on my promise to post anything weird up here from now on. Especially wearing tags, I think it's kind of selfish to glitch to a hard to get to spot that looks/feels wrong. You're wearing the tags so if the admins don't care about this, I guess I'll ignore glitching from now on. I don't think it's going to result in a ban but this will help clear the rules up for me some more as well.

Turbo
We allow all glitches/jumps/strafes etc. so long as they're not above skybox, below the map, invulnerable or one of the handful that we specifically disallow. That said, some are a bit of a grey area that only certain players of questionable taste use. Players such as poop_loose_69 which you have shown here masquerading under the name "Brodie".

Now let's just take a moment for a quiet chuckle. "Brodie"... lel

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

lol, so PL69 even went so far as to say to me "Turbo, do you know who I am? I'm Broaddus" then kept in character using the sniper gun the whole time. I'm so glad I'm not a good enough player for anyone to ever want to impersonate me.

Turbs
oh dang, well that sucks.. it just didn't seem right to me and I hope the other members can see I don't care if they carry a tag or not, if it feels wrong or something that I think reflects negatively on NJ, I'm gonna report it. I told I was going to post it right in chat, not going to be sneaky about it. The other thing I sent a private posting about, I'm still not sure - I think that one just has things optimized really well - for example, today I saw how I lost every 1 to 1 close range situation with him, then I noticed when he proceeds to stop sprinting to shoot, it's like an instant transition instant - as if skipping the animation from sprint stopping right to firing. If that's just a legal setting, would't mind figuring out how that one's done... I get that there are legal/legit optimizations out there - but no clue as to what they all are. But then again, I don't spend much time learning what all the commands in the cfg do either because that's no fun. I did just recently put in the bind to cancel reloading... since I noticed all the best players are doing that one, only took me 10 years or however long this game's been out lol.

Turbs
As I said, there's technically nothing wrong with what he's doing as we don't specifically disallow it.

The sprinting thing you referred to is actually just an animation glitch you can exploit, no config modifications or special binding. That's something I don't think Broaddus would mind explaining how to do in TS sometime if you ask him.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle