Net-Jam

Ban Appeal

NJ-Wigomos

Dear NET-JAM,
I have been banned on NET-JAM server for expressing my opinions on campers and spawn killing. I truly apologise for my immature actions and I ask that you may forgive me. Can I play on this server? It is my favourite server and if I don't play it then I will feel sad.

Thanks
You have a very selective memory, not that it really matters. My question was just out of curiosity about your response. I know they were both you, I also know we have never had a member named "Wigomos".

Let's review, shall we?
1: We don't allow advertising of any kind, for any reason.
2: Wearing our tags without them being given to you is something else we tend to look poorly on.

Since both of those are things we ban for, I'm not really too inclined to be making any exceptions. Add to that you going out of your way to lie and waste our time... Bye.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

I do not understand why I am being rejected. I meant that I have seen someone on the SERVER called THEFULLER, not that I am 'THEFULLER'. Sorry, I misread ur question. Sorry, to wear ur 'tags' as I didn't know that u would be a big baby about me having NJ as it is my name initials but clearly u people r so narrow minded because you are stuck in a computer 4 the whole day every week. Nevermind. Nevermind. Nevermind. (+ F*** U)
If you would be so kind as to read our rules that are in-fact posted on this forum's metaphorical door, you would see that we require the in-game name you were under and time of the banning.

We tend to be very liberal about our rules apart from hacking, advertising and wearing our tags. Scrolling past many times every map, our in-game rules can't be anymore upfront without being obnoxious. If you enter a server and ignore the messages about it's rules, that's on you.

What counts as advertizing is admittedly in the eye of the beholder, however, "JOIN SERVER (XXX) GUYS, COME ON" would be counted as such by pretty much anyone, apart from you apparently.

If your initials are in-fact NJ, and you happen to wear them in the exact same way we wear our tags, that is hilariously unfortunate for you. However if that somehow is the case, I apologize.

Should you decide to purchase a legitimate copy of the game I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt; even though everything on our end is saying you're a lying troll. If you intend to continue playing on a pirated copy of the game, personally, I would start remembering what name I was using.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle