Net-Jam

*PR!ME* ! *No Recoil Hack* ! *Here is The Footage* !!!

ujg

Playing Against him I was quick to notice the incredible Pre-fire this guys had, nothing wrong with that, good computers sometimes translates to a good Pre-fire, yet upon watching him play for a like 2 minutes it was clear he had little to no recoil at all on his M249 Saw.

Also the way he writes his nickname raises eyebrows with all these **** !!!! and stuff, hackers sometimes writes their nicknames with these bunch of stuff to make it more difficult to report on them.

*You be the judge* *watch the video*
...I don't think anyone is going to check your video, since it's a .mov and not a .dm_1 file.

If you can, next time you feel like recording someone, open your console by pressing ~ (or `) and type /record [person'snamedonotusespacesorbrackets]. Thanks.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

Yeah ? Why is that do you think Senor Ancor that no one will check my video of *PR!ME* hacking ? People might think that a .mov video might carry a virus ? ! Or people might not have the right program to open the .mov file ? ! I already know that people have seen it and I myself was able to open the video from random computers, anyways my main goal here is to have NET JAM MANAGEMENT TO VIEW IT because I want him banned or at least reprimanded in public, let him go fill a Ban Appeal Form, is evident there a no recoil hack going on, I am sure Net Jam has the right programs to open the .mov file and also the right scanners to scan the .mov file for virus before opening it.
And yeah I will be feeling like recording someone in the near future, thanks for teaching me how to use my console on how to do that, previously I thought the console command was only so I could hit it by mistake while playing to mess my game up.
Now since you started teaching me on how to use the Console command here is my follow up question: What guarantees do I have the person I am trying to record is not going to get a signal I am trying to do so ? After all hackers are hackers, I would not be surprised if such a programmed existed, besides now that he knows someone is up to catch him he surely will be more careful, so, yeah, the video I did was from the computer screen to the cell phone, not a pro in tech but it serves just as well I think.
I can tell you this Senor Ancor, I WOULD NOT had posted this video of I wasn't 100% sure *PR!ME* wasn't hacking.
No worries I will post to YouTube and send you a link, perhaps there people and Net Jam Mgmt. won't be so reluctant to watch it.
The corruption and favoritism on those Call of Duty 4 servers is disgusting. HIS ACTIONS ARE NOT FAIR TO PEOPLE WHO PLAY CLEAN.
I. WILL. CATCH. THEM. ALL!!!!!
I'm going to go ahead and assume a few things, so, I'm sure you'll correct me if you're able to. These aren't numbered for any reason other than the order they came to me.

1. You have no idea why we would want a .dm_1 (called a demo) file, instead of some shitty cellphone video (nice job recording in portrait instead of landscape, cretin). We can watch demo files *in* CoD4, with our own settings and what-not, and not see 1/5 of a screen. Can actually hear what's going on in-game too.

2. If you sit in spectate and publicly accuse people of wallhacking, or no recoil, or whatever you're reporting him for, he'll know. If you quietly record him, there's no indication. Recordings are performed client-side, which sends no information to the server, therefore it cannot be telegraphed (except by being mouthy, or by very obviously spectating someone, i.e. right after getting shit on by someone) to another client.

3. If I were you, I would not have posted that video regardless of filetype, quality, or verbal diarrhea introduction. It doesn't show shit except an RDS M249 doing what M249s do, be easy to use, by someone who's good enough at CoD4 to not need an easy weapon. Shame on him, I guess?

4. Care to provide sources on this "corruption and favoritism", or are you just spouting hyperbole because you're fucking stupid and you know it?

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

• 2 weeks later...
HackerHunter,

Attached is a vid of me with the M249 Saw. As you'll see I have the same amount of recoil as Prime. Now got to YouTube and watch the hundreds of vids with COD4 players using the M249 Saw. The recoil is all the same. Now either Prime, me and the hundreds of others using the M249 Saw are hackers or you're completely wrong.

To be a hacker hunter, first know the difference between a hacker and a really good player. Or at the very least know each weapon and what recoil it has.

Spazza.
wrote:
HackerHunter,

Attached is a vid of me with the M249 Saw. As you'll see I have the same amount of recoil as Prime. Now got to YouTube and watch the hundreds of vids with COD4 players using the M249 Saw. The recoil is all the same. Now either Prime, me and the hundreds of others using the M249 Saw are hackers or you're completely wrong.

To be a hacker hunter, first know the difference between a hacker and a really good player. Or at the very least know each weapon and what recoil it has.

Spazza.

+1

wrote:
IS THIS WHERE THE PLACE I CAN UP SIZE MY FRIES?

Next isle over.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

• 2 months later...