Net-Jam

NJA-W_Solo is a BIG TIME HACKER

ujg

So the other night as I was going about my usual business I wondered into a fairly quiet room and I hear an enemy knife whistle by my head from behind of me, I jumped and the knife missed, I had a claymore in my hands so I couldn't shoot him right away, I change back to my primary weapon but that's when I notice after trying to knife me his avatar kinda fell facing a door, I got curious and watched that for a couple seconds, I got a little closer to knife him myself because I figure he left his computer to go somewhere, but then BAM his avatar tried to knife me yet again !! I jump again and again he misses and one more time his avatar just sits there and do nothing, doesn't try to shoot or knife me again since I run to the other side of the room, I finally had enough of that and shot him.

Anyways, there is a hack called (AutoKnife) and judging by I what I saw I am 100% positive NJA-W_Solo was using it, AutoKnife is a hack impossible to detect because all it does is knife enemies automatically when within range, he left his computer and went to the bathroom or something and his avatar was trying to auto knife me. IF THERE IS ONE HACK THERE ARE MORE!!! WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE THIS GUY IS USING.

So I decided to go to spectating room and conveniently enough I was told by the cheater himself spectating was not allow because people trying to join and play would not have space which is a true yet how convenient for himself.

Another thing I saw people complaining about him is that he uses his admin powers or hacks whatever to change people's nicknames to degrading things. Sore loser.

NET JAM SERVER HAS THE RIGHT NOT TO BELIEVE ME AND TO DELETE THIS POST BUT HOW AM I GOING TO GET PROOF OF HIS DIRTY GAME IF I CANNOT SPECTATE HIM ? HOW ABOUT YOU (NET JAM) WATCH HIM FOR YOURSELVES PUTTING YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM ASIDE ?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...