Net-Jam

because they took me out of the game?

Hello I was playing administrators in the district map to MP5 and ups.45 , well we were playing with Rice and Safid I think that was the name of the player and comes NJM-NoDaysi and Safid accuses Rice of WH good after all that NoDaysi brings Safid by spam , well then brings me to my not know why if someone could tell me that would help me a lot.

Thanks

pd: I had forgotten when entering the team speck 3 asked why I had taken and I put this message on screen: pokes you
I really enjoy when NoDaysi brings me by spam.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

Hello Hidogs, pleasure to meet you. For the clarity of everyone I will do my best to clear up what happened. Someone else (I believe the name was Faggit) was kicked by me for spamming in allchat about a hacking player (Rice). Rice is a long time regular and has been cleared multiple times and was indeed, once again, not hacking. So that is what I am pretty sure he is referring to when he mentions "spam."

A player called you out for hacking and I went to spectate you. Before long, however, you were banned for wall hacking by another admin by the name of Mojo who has multiple demos of you. For admins sake, Mojo was under alias and used hexchat to perform the ban.

High tolerance for bullshit.

Hello Hidogs, my apologies for the confusion and for not revealing my name prior to the ban.

The first demo is from about a week ago, demos 2-4 are from four days ago, and the fifth and last one is from yesterday.
On each occasion I had gotten on because of repeated accusations towards you. I, among others, suspected you of a wallhack---though I never felt I had enough for a ban until yesterday.

The demos are below for admins to review, so sit tight and someone will get back with you shortly.

MoJo

Mr. Ancor , NoDaysi and Mojo thanks for your answers ...

the pleasure is mine NoDaysi if Faggit told him that Rice to wall piracy is not bad that is fixed in my why I would too if I reported as wallhack ...

Mojo does not have to APOLOGIZE is your job on the server and I respect that , thanks for the demos mean for my game and see what my blind spots thanks ... hope new mind your answers thanks and greetings
Hi Hidogs,

Could you please inform me what ping you have usually when you connected to our server?
We are in the final stages of reviewing the demos and this additional information will help serve the purpose of reaching a decision.

Regards,

Emp

...Distract And Destroy...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
dude im not
wrote:
Hello I was playing administrators in the district map to MP5 and ups.45 , well we were playing with Rice and Safid I think that was the name of the player and comes NJM-NoDaysi and Safid accuses Rice of WH good after all that NoDaysi brings Safid by spam , well then brings me to my not know why if someone could tell me that would help me a lot.

Thanks

pd: I had forgotten when entering the team speck 3 asked why I had taken and I put this message on screen: pokes you

Hello... dude im not using WH, I dont even know how to :o
You'll know within the next year. Expect an answer by 12/31/2016.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1