Net-Jam

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

I hadn't really cared about this until I read this:

QrsWvS6.png
ViqceRq.png

So this game is an HD rendition of CoD4 with standalone multiplayer that's only available as a download by purchasing the new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare this November. Full FAQ: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Remastered-FAQ

It's curious at least.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

if only you could buy it separably from the shit version of cod, i would buy it in a heart beat but no, they are making us pay 100 bucks for a good remake of cod 4 that includes the yearly shit release

Crush834.png

ok so its going to be 80 for the game and cod 4 remake, just let me buy cod 4 by itself and they have a sell, dont need another shitty future shooter and this goes into space which makes it even worst

Crush834.png

Im pretty sure Infinite Warfare is all boots on the ground (didnt see any boosting AI in the trailer), besides a few missions in space with fighters, sort of like one of their other CoDs that put you into space for the first time... cant even remember what its called HAHA. Now that its been announced all my hype has gone away and turned more into worry tbh... I feel like when you launch CoDR itll be like SWEET MAN.... wait I play this every day anyways and I just paid 80$+ for it again??? :spinsmile:

....Although it would be tight to tear up CODR with everybody :evil: