Net-Jam

NET-JAM NEWS NETWORK

BREAKING:

Today, at local time 2120, Net-Jam Moderator Tucker was alerted to a happening that occured some time ago. The Best Slav told him the heartwrenching tale of admin abuse that was rendered unto him, the poorest of Boris. Audibly angered, he began slogging through the seedy underbelly of the internet, coming back with a filled notepad and a vindicated soul. His quarry identified and prepared for suitable trolling. For his valiant efforts, and defending the very best in slavs' honor, he has been promoted to Private Investigator/ Detective (ICK).

More after the break, IS MERFGAR FAT, OR JUST BIG BONED? A SPECIAL INVESTIGATION.

THIS IS NET-JAM NETWORK.

This has been a test. Visit http://www.net-jam.com/njnn for more gripping action.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Hi there Net-Jam just became a member of your forums but play on server for a while, and I have to wonder what is the deal with the camping permits on the front page, I never seen that before, I wonder if a hacking permit would also be a possibility because that's what sounds like. Also I wonder why your grenade launchers among other perks are off on Hardcore Team Death Match, seem a bit useless having anything off in your server, your server is always packed with people, air strikes are constant and also choppers are overhead all the time, just turn it all on and make it a death trap already, and one last thing, there are people hacking I notice, I wonder if they got a hacking permit or if they are allow because they are friends with the server or something like that. Other than that the server is awesome! Thank you.
Yes, they have purchased hacking permits. If you would like to purchase one yourself, please go here. Thank you for your helpful input. Have a nice day.

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1

Hi Olive Tree,

Check the date the camping permits were posted. That may give you a hint as to how legitimate they are and how seriously you should take them.

:)

Spazza.
wrote:
Hi there Net-Jam just became a member of your forums but play on server for a while, and I have to wonder what is the deal with the camping permits on the front page, I never seen that before, I wonder if a hacking permit would also be a possibility because that's what sounds like. Also I wonder why your grenade launchers among other perks are off on Hardcore Team Death Match, seem a bit useless having anything off in your server, your server is always packed with people, air strikes are constant and also choppers are overhead all the time, just turn it all on and make it a death trap already, and one last thing, there are people hacking I notice, I wonder if they got a hacking permit or if they are allow because they are friends with the server or something like that. Other than that the server is awesome! Thank you.
  • 4 weeks later...
I AM WONDERING ALSO ABOUT THIS HACKING PERMIT. MY K/D GOES UP AND DOWN AS I TURN OFF MY HACKING PERMIT. I AM NOT SURE HOW IT WORKS MOST THE TIME. DO I USE THE CHOPPER HACK HERE ALSO? I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED. SOMEONE SHOW ME TO THE NEAREST EXIT PLEASE.
  • 7 months later...
Welcome to t a c t i c a l season! Remember to apply for your t a c t i c a l permits™, which grants you the use of t a c t i c al smokes™ and next level t a c t i c a l abilities™. Failure to have necessary t a c t i c a l permits will result in an experience that is not t a c t i c a l®