Net-Jam

Ban for no reason

barence

The player by the name of "BareGudrik" was banned for aimbot. I do recognize your name Barance, however to be considered and given the courtesies of a regular we require you to be under the same alias, not that it would do you much good if you were banned for aimbot.

If somehow there is a mistake here I would like to help you, but there are limits to what we can do for people with illegitimate CD-Keys. The Steam Winter Sale is going on right now, you can pick up CoD4 for $10 USD and get a legitimate CD-Key.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Yeah, it's a mistake because I never used any cheats. Abut the alias, I used Barence alias last year but when I changed the pc I had to instal the game again and therefore I changed the name.
However the case was probably that someone else used the same CD-Key and therefore I got banned too. Happened once last year too.

Is it possible that you unban me? and I'll buy a new CoD4 CD-Key soon.
I'm afraid the new key will have to come before the unban. At the moment we have a player that because of the cracked key, for all intensive purposes is you. So I'm left choosing between your word and our system, which sadly isn't really a choice even if I do believe you.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle