Net-Jam

Star Wars Fight Night

• 2 weeks later...
I could swear Doge told me 5pm pacific? Alright, got it installed and ready to do this thing! I might peek into NJ server tomorrow at 5 pacific just in case lol,

For those (like me) who don't typically install COD4 mods - I thought the zipfile install instructions were a little misleading.

So for anyone not used to installing COD4 mods - here's the skinny:
So if your path to COD4 is this (replace drive letter with your drive's drive letter C:,D:, etc):
J:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty 4

Then you'll simply copy the two folders 'mods' and 'usermaps' from the Star Wars zipfile and paste them into the COD4 main directory and end up with this:
J:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty 4\mods\swm_gw1
and
J:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty 4\usermaps

To test the install, I found a non-PB Star Wars server to join, from the game console (~) just enter:
/connect 209.114.176.77:29980

The download speed from the link G1 provided was quite slow, so I'd recommend to anyone to download it right now. Not later, not 5 minutes before it's time, do it NOW!

Turbo Solo
Crush, go into "Multiplayer Settings" and enable PB. I was able to get into the server, but I kept getting kicked after a couple minutes because of "No Packet Flow." Anyone know what this is?

UPDATE: So I found out it has something to do with PB being outdated. I didn't feel like updating it so I tried joining another server without PB. It worked fine. Here's a list of servers that support the mod: http://www.gametracker.com/search/cod4/?query=Galactic%20Warfare&sort=3&order=DESC The servers located in the US work fine.

NXaMCfZ.png.8043bf631446c139c991f7271811ccf2.png