Net-Jam

Post a video/screenshot of the game that got you into PC gaming!

The content can either be your own that you created or an example using someone else's content. Just don't claim it as your own if you don't own it :) This could turn into something fun if we get a lot of people on board.

Personally, I started playing a game called "Delta Force: Black Hawk Down". It used to be one of the biggest online FPS games before CoD2/CoD4 came out. Noobtubes for days man. I've logged thousands of hours into this game. Probably close to 5-6k if not more. I'm not entirely sure.

Here is one of my videos that I made when I was like 14 and before HD on youtube came out :p Dat 480p doe.
Shortly after, I started playing a game called GunZ. Easily my most favorite game ever made, however now it's 100% dead. There's still some diehard people that still play it but the community is under 100 people on a private server throughout the day. This is a video a buddy of mine made that I used to clanwar with. You can actually see my name "Veyn" pop up on his screen a couple of times. This game wasn't intended to be played like the community played it. What I mean by this is, each move you see him or someone else make is 99% a movement cancellation glitch. The entire style of the game was revolved around movement cancellation to move faster and to dodge bullets & shoot faster. It's called "kstyle" after the Korean influenced style back when it was in beta. You needed quick fingers to cancel the moves and good ability to aim/lead, so this game required a lot of skill to be good at. Miss this game so much man.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

I don't have a picture or video to share, but I have a short story of how I got into PC gaming. It was a complete accident. Two years ago, the first ever video game I played was Left 4 Dead on XBOX 360. I loved the game very much and I really wanted the sequel. So I checked online and found this website called "Steam." Seemed legit. Made an account and bought the game. One week passes...two weeks... By now I'm thinking where the hell is my game I ordered. I check the mailbox everyday and nothing. I go on Steam and find out I can download the Steam program. I'm thinking it's just a cool way to organize your purchase. Click on "Games." See "Left 4 Dead 2" and "Install." Wat. And here I am now.

NXaMCfZ.png.8043bf631446c139c991f7271811ccf2.png

Dude that's hilarious lmao. I remember buying the physical copy of CSS so it automatically downloaded all of that stuff for me.

My first experience of knowing I had to build a PC to game on was when I actually purchased L4D. It lagged horribly. I maybe got 15-20fps. I forgot how old I was but I was so upset that I spent what little money I had on something I couldn't play.

iKMPQ1X.png

RPG's LOL

My first online FPS, Warrock was free to play with premium services. I stopped playing it because i got hacked due to the large hacking community to free to play games. This video was made long after i left, so alot of the stuff like weapons, layouts, and maps weren't in the game when i played it.

"Bambi Brutalizer" -Gryphus_1

broad.jpg.b9d2ea5e4c93dd21a935cc44c6e733c2.jpgbroad2.jpg.b6d99e6c314c2d3df128915f8f2bc81a.jpg

Ute7T1A.png.060a57827600d127115d4e9cdbf2fbdd.png

wrote:
My first online FPS, Warrock was free to play with premium services. I stopped playing it because i got hacked due to the large hacking community to free to play games. This video was made long after i left, so alot of the stuff like weapons, layouts, and maps weren't in the game when i played it.

Dude Warrock! I used to play the snot out of that game. And yes, the hackers were very abundant and a terrible anti-hack system ._.

Then came Combat Arms lmao.

iKMPQ1X.png