Net-Jam

Exotic

NoDaisy

Exotic has a script for fast firing on semi-automatic guns, that much is obvious, have no idea what your rules on that are but just in case there is that. WH he is visibly tracing walls and walking directly up to them and just staring into them before going around, probably turning it on when he gets close and off when he is going around. Aims at corners and people run around them, only a few times he waits long enough to see the guy coming around the corner. Then I don't know exactly what this is but he is very clearly missing targets and getting hits so I do not know what that is about.

High tolerance for bullshit.

Well I had two demos to post one of them better than the other, but I named one Exotic1 and the other exotic. One of them is gone so I do not know which one you got. Either way I think Doge has one now and I think he just banned him because while I was posting this he did something blatant but I already spent all this time typing it out so here you go anyway.

High tolerance for bullshit.

For the record, we only ban what we can police. With things like scroll fire, we have no way of knowing for sure that it's not someone's spastic finger, therefor we can't enforce it. Much appreciated as always Daisy.

Good work Doge.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle