Net-Jam

vD AirZn

D_Knez

The best way to report hackers when there aren't any admins on is by recording a demo.

Just open console while spectating the suspected player and type /record (player name). When you have sufficient evidence, then open console and type /stoprecord

Afterwards it will be saved into your cod4 directory under profiles > your user name > demos.

From there, go to the website, and you should see an attach file button on your forum post/reply. Attach the demo from the directory and we will be able to download it to review when you post it.

Edit: Boards also gave a very good way to report hackers as well in the post below mine. It's probably easier than the manual method to be completely honest.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

Hi Knez. In order to take action against hackers we need some sort of proof. You may know this already but, in future, you can take an automatic recording by typing:

!report playername hack

Example: !report vD wh

You don't have to type the full name, just enough to make it unique. A demo will automatically be recorded and saved in the Reports Forum. Thanks for telling us anyway!

Boards

Great to know that cus i busted my as* trying to find some software to record a game with that hack when i downloaded OBS the show was over and the hacker was gone :'( so much of my work gone to waste xD so those tips are great thanks