Net-Jam

jOHN $ENA banned

jOHN$ENA

name : jOHN $ENA
when : about 45 mins ago which is about 5:45 eastern
why : wallhack
i feel like i should not be banned because i wasn't wallhacking, i usually record demos every time i play cod4.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/n5w1n0
i dont see any part that would look like hacks except when i die, i look at the killcam and if i spawn close enough i try to wallbang. some shots are just lucky.
please unban me, thank you.
Hello jOHN $ENA,

I was the moderator who banned you. Normally when I see a player with a name that I do not recognize I make an effort to scrutinize him or her. If I'm not mistaken, you're also a fairly new player. (First connected March 19, 2015 according to GameTracker.com) With that said, I have attatched a demo I recorded of you.

Here is my evidence against you:
1. You killed "Name" through the sheet metal.
2. Your Desert Eagle shoots abnormally fast. ( I actually tested how fast I could shoot a deagle in a private match and it was no where near the speed you were shooting yours. In addition, your deagle did not seems to have an upward kick. )
3. When you were on the first floor of the 2 story building located in the center of the map, you traced another player through the sheet metal. Unfortunately, he dies before your shots get to him.
4. You shoot player "Bare" through the sheet metal.
5. During the last few seconds, you first look through the crack in the wall. Possibly tracing a player who is passing by and predicting his movement. However, when your prediction is wrong, I'm assuming you follow that same player, shoot the wall, and kill player "Barrence."

The demo you yourself linked even further incriminates you. Is that a crosshair on your screen? A nearby grenade indicator? I thought we were playing hardcore.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Doge

NXaMCfZ.png.8043bf631446c139c991f7271811ccf2.png

doge wrote:
Normally when I see a player with a name that I do not recognize I make an effort to scrutinize him or her. If I'm not mistaken, you're also a fairly new player.
I've been playing cod4 for like 4 years and have been playing promod for the last 1.5 years, I have gryphus on my xfire but i don't think that counts as anything really lol.
doge wrote:
(First connected March 19, 2015 according to GameTracker.com)
This is the first time in awhile I connected to the server.

I made a video showing what happened during #1 #3 #4 and #5 showing what i saw/thought : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl2DmmSRtrM PAUSE THE VIDEO WHEN YOU SEE THE CAPTIONS

For the deagle, for some spectators and/or maybe in demos if the deagle is fast it looks as if the deagle only kicks up twice in 7 shots, I know exactly what you're talking about and its part of spectator lag. Professional players sometimes have this in their videos and demos, where the deagle only kicks up once or twice during the clip, and they have all sorts of anti-cheats.
doge wrote:
The demo you yourself linked even further incriminates you. Is that a crosshair on your screen? A nearby grenade indicator? I thought we were playing hardcore.
The demo does not mean it's not hardcore for me, you can change whether you want the HUD on or off inside of the demo of every demo you have, it's ui_Hud_Hardcore 0 or ui_Hud_hardcore 1. when you were watching it the cod4player was probably setting the ui_Hud_hardcore to 1
Hey Perscript,

We've gone over the demos and everything seems fine. We apologize for the error, and will make sure similar confusions are avoided in the future.

Let us know if you have any issues getting back in.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle