Net-Jam

hackers

MaL

hey,

so i've been playing a lot recently on your cod4 server and there have been a ton of hackers during the day (pacific time). is there anyway you'd consider opening up voting or appointing more admins that have a higher chance of being online in this time frame? i know there are many who'd be willing to monitor the situation whom are online between 8-3 pst most days... its just been a bummer recently. a bunch of us migrated from server bob when it went down recently, most are good guys/gals and would be reasonable in that role.

i am not trying to tell you how to run your server...i'm a guest on it and appreciate having it available. it's a great server, one i choose to return to because its fun. at the very least i just wanted to point out an issue that has been plaguing certain hours of gameplay and was hoping there might be an easy solution.

thanks,

MaL
hey,

thanks for your response. don't want to intrude with my comments...it had just been a theme for a bit...seems like there are more guys on during the pst daytime...so thanks. i enjoy the server very much.

MaL
Glad we could help. If you have any more comments or suggestions don't hesitate ask.

Your also more than welcome on our Teamspeak server. You'll find many of our regulars on there as well as all of our admins.

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle