Net-Jam

Banned after leaving, not during the game.

Hello, Game name is MarlonBlando; Yesterday around 6pm pacific US time I left the TDM server after having been called out by a player with no provocation initially on my part. This player that I can't remember the name of said "You're out next game Blando" I responded with "? Out to the loony bin?" He went on to say "guaranteed you will get destroyed on this map etc..." I said " Great super nerd, enjoy it :) " Half way through that next map I was doing poorly and said "wow you sure humbled me look at my crappy score" At this point one admin said WTH you talking about? I said "If you read what he wrote you'd know" I got a disrespect warning at that time. I then said I do respect other players and never start crap. If I get dissed and taunted I cannot reply? I could be unaware of this rule but I think the ban by Fruits is weird since it was done after 2 games from when I said anything and left. People who know me know I never taunt or make fun of anybody having a bad day. If this is justified to you admins so be it but I don't. Edit: Oh! I forgot the ban was for 12245043 minutes lol!! Talk about sending a message
Yeah, the B3 was down at the time; so, you were spared for couple of rounds before you left. Your attitude in general is not welcomed here. Go reflect on your actions.
guaranteed you will get destroyed on this map etc.. wrote:

This statement, I've never said it. Your memories must be failing you.

Don't quote my quotes!

I didn't say you said that. I said the player who was taunting me did. As far as my actions I know I have been a considerate player even switching when teams get warped. My attitude in general? I don't recall playing with you that often. You seem convinced though. Cool memory jab [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?v=2.2.5] I'm ready to hear any past attitude situations you can remember.
Seems you aren't going to respond anymore. So I can be clear with this. The warning about disrespect you gave me in the game was meant to be a ban. So much for a warning. You mis read completely my post and take more jabs with the "memory failing thing" and telling me not to quote you even though I wasn't. Interesting. I think you have to be friends with the player who was messing with me because none of this makes sense. Have a good time and thanks for being impartial :lol:
I wasn't coherent with you. I was the player called "BeerChicken," after you made a statement with "F**k *ay Fruits Salad" I took personal offense which is very disrespectful as well. And at the heat of the moment I made those two statements of: "You're out next game MarlonBlando" and "I will guarantee you that you will not be playing here in the future"
I will apologize for my misjudgment and action.
Ban is lifted.

Don't quote my quotes!