Net-Jam

Fruits Banned me?

Zenhawk

So I was in the server months ago. It's been months since I have played. And I was pwning this guy named Ninja Fruit or Fruit Ninja. And well he started wailing because I was too PRO for him to keep up with. And then I got banned, it says im banned forever.

TeemoSig_zps1fe7bc36.jpg.18384e457e9af55e5f88fc3de3ae7e55.jpg

Minecraft Handle: cryssy

Zen, I never banned you neither do I play under the name of Fruit Ninja. I myself don't know how you've been banned. I will check with the other admins on what is going on. Moreover, I havent played with you for how many months now? And in addition to this, I know how well you use your sound to your advantage. I will look into it Zen.

Don't quote my quotes!

Im just messing guys. :d Its been ages since I have been here. I couldn't help but troll fruits for just a little bit. I apologize if that was rude and disrespectful. You can delete this thread or rename it and move it. Besides Fruits your a decent player the last time we played I was on my laptop terrible low end graphics and processor. You actually pwned me, I even got pwned by guys I shouldn't be so easily killed by. You will see me in the server soon and with 2 other friends. :d

TeemoSig_zps1fe7bc36.jpg.18384e457e9af55e5f88fc3de3ae7e55.jpg

Minecraft Handle: cryssy