Net-Jam

perma-banned instantly without any warning

ajr0

Hi Net-Jam admins,
Good day to all, I just want to ask why I was perma-banned all of a sudden while playing. I think it was because of an admin thinking that I was hacking for some reason. I guess all I can say is that I have not hacked ever here or on any other server I played in, I just wonder if the ban was with evidence, as i would really appreciate a valid reason for it.

Thanks
- ajr0
You were banned for a wall hack, that’s a valid reason, evidence is I witnessed the hack. If you can explain the shot thru smoke in the map Ambush, please I would like to hear it. You had an enemy player pinned down, then smoke was throw you then tracked the player through smoke for the kill? Please give a full explanation!
Hi Alphamale,
If there was a recording of the incident I could have accurately provided an explanation as to what happened at that moment. However, just by going with your evidence of the shooting an enemy through smoke. No disrespect intended, but I don't think it should automatically results to a wallhack. There are several possibilities wherein a player can detect an enemies location through or within a smoke nade, e.g. source of gunshots, uav, footsteps etc.. also, if indeed I had the enemy pinned down before the smoke, then I know where he is, therefore, even with smoke on, I'll normally try to blindly shoot within the same area going to the direction I think he's headed to escape. This is similar to seeing someone running behind a wall. note that those shots are not completely random which might seem to be wallhack. I believe that this is not that rare in games, so I'm guessing that this is not the only thing that gave you the idea of me Hacking.

Just like most of you guys here I have been playing this game for years now, and I would say that I'm an above average to pro skill-wise. I just feel kinda disrespected when someone accuses me of hacking that's all.. Sorry for the long post, but you did say "full explanation!". :)
Anyways I didn't come here to argue, just to state my case. Hope you sirs will reconsider the ban.

Thanks,
I do not have video proof, and I do not need it. This one shot did not result in a ban, there was more, but why talk about other shots when you cannot explain this one. Yes there can be lots of explanations for shooting thru smoke, but as I said you tracked him thru the smoke with no tracer fire coming out, no UAV , no footsteps(distance was to great) etc. So when I say you tracked him, that’s exactly what you did, not a random shot, no spraying, TRACKED him from left to right, and then you shot him! He was stationary, until the smoke came that’s when he moved positions, that’s when you tracked him for the shot.
I understand what you mean sir. But I did provide an explanation.

if indeed I had the enemy pinned down before the smoke, then I know where he is, therefore, even with smoke on, I'll normally try to blindly shoot within the same area going to the direction I think he's headed to escape. This is similar to seeing someone running behind a wall. note that those shots are not completely random which might seem to be wallhack.

If the enemy was not pinned then I guess it is indeed questionable. Sadly, my only defense here is intuition, knowledge of map and maybe luck which is not concrete but it happens. I noticed that only regular players get the privilege of having recorded video reviewed before a ban. Being a regular of another server I guess I don't have any chance to prove myself. As I have said I'm not here to argue and I will respect your decision whatever it is. I just feel bad that I wont be able to play with the good players here if the ban will indeed be final. I do see NJA members play on MIL sometimes though and some of them are quit good, but that's totally off topic. If my explanation is not enough then maybe you could tell me and I will gladly explain more.

Again, Hope you sirs will reconsider the ban. Thanks.
I noticed the recruit tags and did a little checking on the Mil forums. I see you applied to join their clan. I have read that admins have recognized you as a regular player and others have welcomed you into their clan.

You showed respect to me and our admin group

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and lift the ban, this is the first time I have done this, do not prove me wrong, I will have no problem banning a second time.

Alpha
Wow. thanks. Yes, I am currently a recruit of MIL, and I have been playing there for a while now. Sometimes though, during early mornings we don't have players online, hence, I found Net-Jam. We have the same rules for martys, tubes and also our admins are always on the lookout for hackers as well. Anyways, Thanks again. Hope to play with you all soon. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]