Net-Jam

KICKED BY CRUSH

Hi Crush
I understand that you think that all i do is complain about people who i think are hacking. I always ask you to spec me because sometimes when i say something the people who hack come after me and you could see it in the game if you would spec me. No one can find one player time and time again throughout a game. Your so convinced that i am wrong and tell me i just don't play good. Yet when i asked you to notice my score you kicked me. Your the admin if i can't go to you then what can i do? If an admin tells me to stop talking I listen. I'm sorry i annoyed you but i just wanted you to notice that my score was good all of a sudden he wasn't do that great and my score shot up. Didn't that alone tell you something? Now if you told me to shut up i never saw it because i was playing a good round. Sorry i upset you ill try harder not say something but maybe you could tell me how you would like me to handle it in the future. Thanks UAV
I gave you a temp ban cause all you do everyday you come online is "call out" wallers when you go to the same spots on every map and spam a LMG, it doesnt take long for players to pick up on your play style and use it to their advantage.

I have told you time and time again to shut up and stop calling everybody out and yet you still do it on a daily basis and I am fed up with it. I have watched you time and time again when you want me to spec you and all I see is you camping is 3 diff spots of a map with a LMG or G3.

Leave these forums for players that want to appeal a ban and not to call out a Admin

Crush834.png

Hi Crush
I wasn't try to call you out just wanted to know what you thought.I was trying to apologize and explain why i felt frustrated. I think your fair and I hope to learn something positive so i can become a better player. Anyway i hope you don't stay mad at me because i enjoy playing with you. Sorry again UAV