Net-Jam

Banned by NJA Serv

Lee

hi, i was banned in Net jam Hardcore server. the map is district, can someone kindly explain why i was banned? i played in the server for so many times already and now i am banned . i did not even use any form of cheats, bots, wh or whatsoever. kindly unbanned me please.

*sorry i mean the admin that banned me is NJA Sev. sorry for the typo. Thanks.
Hi sev, i really didnt wall hack at all. i am not challenging anyone here but please feel free to invite me for a game in a punkbuster server, i say again, i am not challenging anyone dont get the wrong idea. i expect to be banned because of this reason - wh but i am not using any wallhack at all. is there a way i can prove? i really enjoying playing in net jam server and i would hope that my appeal will go through. Thank you all for replying and reading. cheers :)
hi there, can i ask how to view the dm file? i am not good with Tech stuff. can anyone help? i dont mean to deviate from the topic, just want to know how to view so i can view my own demo. thanks.
Hi NJA Admins, i have viewed my own demo and i dont see why i was called wallhacking? the player that i suspected was RayVinAzn. he looks more like a wallhacker rather than me. i am not accusing him here, but i dont see any apparent reason why i was banned? the spawn points are always the same, the spot where enemies always spring out are more or less the same few areas. i just take extra precaution when i check corners. can an admin please view my demos . Thank you.
thank you so much guys! :) its alright Sev, dont have to apologise , u are just doing your job. :) i would like to join NJA, how do i go about applying for it? i know i shouldnt post here. sorry :)