Net-Jam

Hostile Hamster Banned

Hello everyone and specifically NJA Staff. I have been permanently banned from the server. I have a feeling I know what it was for, but I'm not sure if the perm ban was intended. On May 24, I was playing on the server and the map happened to be Strike. I remembered seeing many videos on these elevator glitches and I remembered how hard they were to do. So I figured I'd give it a try. During that same match, I was able to get it. I know it was a glitch and honestly, I did not expect myself to actually get it. I killed a few guys and in the Mumble I was reminded that Glitching was not allowed. I acknowledged that I knew what I had done was wrong, and I didn't do it again. In fact, I believe I even continued playing that night. Now today, around 4:15 PST, I try to login and I am permanently banned from the server. So I guess I'm looking for a few things:
a. Was a Perm Ban intended?
b. If a perm ban was intended, is there any possibility I could be unbanned?

Thank you,
Hostile-Hamster

...::んo丂イノレ乇 んムᄊ丂イ乇尺::...

Hey Alpha. I understand that we should all be "truthful" and "Adults", but I have nothing to man-up to other than I was glitching. And of course I'm going to defend myself because I don't have and I can not get hacks. I am playing on an iMac and I would challenge you to find hacks for mac! Also, not to be disrespectful or anything, have you shown the footage to any other NJ Admin? I would like to hear from them as well as hearing it from you.

...::んo丂イノレ乇 んムᄊ丂イ乇尺::...

I have shown the videos in the admin section and an overwhelming support for the ban. We don’t take bans very lightly, especially with a player who has been with us for such a long time so we made very sure this was the right call. I am personally disappointed in your response, and you will not disrespect me with asking for further information. As policy goes the banning admin and the moderator are the only ones to respond to this ban appeal, so you will not have the opportunity to discuss this with other admin’s, it has already been discussed and decided.