Net-Jam

I apologize

first off i would like to say i am sorry for the way i acted to lunar. i shouldn't of said that to you about being missed. im sure that you are well loved by your community.

2nd i was not use to being at a place that don't allow cfg change but if it is your rule then i say again rules are rules and i will abide by them.

and i understand fully why this is not allowed.

and i will continue to be part of this community and server. because i love playing with alot of people here.

i had a few members like kovic tyvm for leading me back on the path of righteousness lol just joking. yes kovic and the NOObster {newbster] also calmed me down alot.

NOTE- i will still be taking lots of demos so watch out for them lol

“There are people who play games and then there are gamers.”

Femme Fatale Sig Final1.png

sG[Suicidegirl]

We have grown to love and respect you and your opinion here as well. We enjoy you as a Net Jam community member and now what I would consider as a friend. We will always listen to feedback and ideas from our community to try to keep this server the best we can.

It is very nice of you to offer this apology to the admin team. Please continue to have fun and kick butt on our server as I see you improving more and more almost on a daily basis. Keep it up.

You ever ever have a concern that need to be addressed you may also PM any Admin for some help or answers.

Newb
sG

Welcome Back! I'm glad i could help you change your mind [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

Things just got blown a little out of proportion. You should have never been told you wouldn't be missed, that was out of line.

Please enjoy the server, and the community.

I'll cya around

kov
ahh ya i play at different times of the day. we will see each other soon and most likely you might get a lucky kill on me ... lol

and of course no hard feelings on my part. now that we handled this come give sG a hug ...
note:i will be looking forward to getting some kills on you on the server. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

“There are people who play games and then there are gamers.”

Femme Fatale Sig Final1.png