Net-Jam

Elect-21 banned

Elect-21

So the reason I've been banned from you server was that I told someone "to suck my cock," I'm regretfully sorry for displaying this behavior on your server and I promise from here on out to not display any unprofessional behavior on your server. I've played several hundred times on your server and I knew better. Will you please let me play on your server once again.

With Deep Regret,
Elect-21

You should not have been permanently banned for saying that. A temp ban for two minutes if it's your first time, maybe longer if you're a repeat offender but definitley not permanent.....

You were banned by NJA-Newbster.

I just need to point out that we only permanently ban for disrespect when the disrespect gets way way out of hand, maybe there is more to this than you describe but i'm sure NJA-Newbster will address this. Cheats get permanent bans and my guess is you're not one of those.....

Newbster please address this soonest.... thx [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

Steve-O
Elect,

Steve-O is right and this should not have been a perm ban. As far as the language goes, you know that NJA tries hard to keep this a fun and friendly server for everyone. you are aware of the rules. We need to keep this server fun and clean. There were allot of people acting disrespectful and using language they should not have then when you popped up I was surprised.

Please keep it clean and have fun

Steve-O if you would be so kind as to unaban.

Ps. I had my temp ban and perm ban mixed up i apologize for this.