Net-Jam

Airsoft Gun

NJA-Kovic wrote:
Haha why does this make me a nerd, im sure there are plenty of nerdier things i could be doing with my time...... like playing cod all the time.

kov

lol....ain't that the truth? Sweet looking airsoft Kov. Is that an Accuracy International copy? The designated sniper rifle of Australian special forces, Steve. If I recall correctly.....not the airsoft, the 7.62x51 NATO caliber.

The Rules for a Gunfight:

1. Bring a gun. In fact, bring two guns. Bring all your friends who have guns.

2. Incoming fire has the right of way.

3. Flank when possible. Protect yours.

Father! Good to hear from you! Hope you are doin good. And thanks, i have put a lot of time into this gun. Yes it is a copy of Accuracy International, Great Britain i believe, Love the style. Its made fo arctic warfare, thus the large bolt handle from easy pull with gloves on.

kov
Mine is Spring, that's the best option for sniper rifles. It packs a big punch at around 570 fps, and is virtually silent.

The silencer is a working one, aluminum, hollowed out and simply lined with a layer of foam to absorb the noise.

The body of the gun is packed with furniture foam, to minimize vibration, and the spring is slightly greased to minimize spring vibration.

And my custom paint job doesnt make it quieter, but i think it looks cool :lol:

kov
  • 2 weeks later...
Gl4ci3r! Nice collection you got there man!!! You like the close combat game eh lol, good stuff. Are your guns all stock, or have to modded/upgraded in anyway?

This is the CC gun i use(Echo 1 G36c), stock folds in, straps nicely to the back, mine also has a red dot.

Echo1-X36-1.jpg

And yes the painting takes a little time....If you have questions just let me know.

kov
just external mods.... the guns are well built internally... I play indoors at an arena mostly. I would change some of the attachments and use my SR5 for outdoor play.

I am hoping to get an airbrush and start playing this winter.... after some practice i will try doing some paint work.