Net-Jam

Airsoft Gun

Very nice stuff....the only thing better than a Glock 19 is two Glock 19's. Is that a real Magpul magazine on the M4? And Surefire light? Sweet.

The Rules for a Gunfight:

1. Bring a gun. In fact, bring two guns. Bring all your friends who have guns.

2. Incoming fire has the right of way.

3. Flank when possible. Protect yours.

lol You keep your little orange tipped "real" guns. So how is it you know when you hit the other player? Oh, that's right, you rely on the abundance of honor among airsoft players. XD

Airsoft doesn't even hurt. And I refuse to play anything were your gun has to simulate it's own recoil...

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Whoa gryph, this isnt a disrespect your sport thread. Paintball was fun, i did enjoy it. I just couldnt afford the cost of paintballs. I never said my guns were 'Real', just more realistic, and the first thing to come off of my guns is the orange tip lol.

You must just be used to springers, or cheap AEGs when you say airsoft doesnt hurt..... My rifle will leave a bloody welt at 200 ft, and sting at 250, and any closer, there will be more blood lol.

And yes we do rely on some honesty, but thats why we play with legit players, not the neighborhood punks.

My rifle also does produce slight recoil from the power it produces.

Paintball was sweet, but i just enjoy the realism and the cost.

If i still had my paintball gun, i may hop in a game or two.

kov
Haha its ok man, i did say paintball was old and out dated, so we are even. Airsoft just appeals to me for the real look and feel of the weapons, which are all made to scale, and all mostly up-gradable.

And airsoft you can use spring, gas, and electric, paintball you have to pay for gas, and lug those tanks.

I also like the range that can be achieved with airsoft, without the lobbing.

We each have opinions, its cool.

Gryph, post pics of your stuff, this can be an airsoft and paintball gear thread [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

kov
Paintball is what got me fired up to begin with.... after researching the on going cost and maintanence, i decided to commit to airsoft. They make 6mm paint now as well....so you can use normal markers if you wish. I hate the mess!!

since we have an indoor arena close by, i can airsoft all winter!!!!
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
A smaller diameter barrel, the ammo is 6mm, your barrel right now is 6.08mm, you can get 6.03mm or smaller, tighter squeeze on the ammo, meaning a more accurate grouping, and more fps because more pressure is staying behind the ammo.

kov