Net-Jam

Dusty is out and about

• 2 weeks later...

Dang - I think I need to see about working at your company DDR!  You get to travel to some really awesome places. (Hiring a storage engineer perhaps? haha (dying breed thanks to da cloud!))

I have not been in-game lately.  I guess I have what has been coined as "Boxer's fracture" in that my left hand/pinky joint has been hurting for weeks now.  I am just taking a break from all FPS games  Hoping for the pain to go away.... getting olden here lol.  Take care.

I doubt we’re hiring a storage manager my brother.  But I’d love to show you around some of these towns and pop in to a few watering holes.  

It’s a life, and there’s money in it, but the relationship with my wife and kids Is essentially over the phone / face time.  

Every pro has it’s con, every positive has its negative, every blessing has it’s curse and trailing a few steps behind every angel, is a demon.  

We’ll see how this story ends. I got about 12 chapters left and probably about 20-30 laps of this spinning blue marble yet to do.  

Be on the lookout for some data dumps in my free cloud you know about, which will include the trip featured above and more, in the next 1-5 days. 

Stick With It. 
DDR

• 2 weeks later...

Will do master traveler! :classic_biggrin:

Ugh, olden age sucks.  This hand 'issue' just won't go away.  I guess if I put a splint on it and became a 'vegetable' for some number of weeks, maybe I'll have a chance.  

If you ever happen to come to the Orange county/San Diego county areas in California, hit me up!  I know every good place there is around here, and most importantly - the breweries that matter!

Turbo

Fun facts - Just from looking at the glass, a proper Irish publican can identify Americans from real Irish. Be sure to take sips of the Guinness. Americans typically take big sips and it shows up in the rings on the side of the pint glass. Also, make sure to always sip from the same side.

Ah, I miss the fresh Guiness in Dublin, or anywhere else in the emerald isle.

I made it to Ireland as a child with my folks but unfortunately I haven’t been there since.  

Drinking Guinness in Ireland and attending the Isle of Man TT race is on my bucket list. 

Was in South America somewhere drinking the pictured Guinness.  

Documentation of the event is stashed on my free cloud service.  

- Dust

• 2 weeks later...

Ah bummer Dusty, well next time - hit me up!  Yea, I've been on the Midway before, but only once.  I actually prefer the drive near Point Loma and looking at the many Naval vessels docked around there, huge ships.

Also, the locals around here seem to favor the 'Stone Brewery', my personal favorite being their IPA brew called "Delicious IPA'.  Not the hugest IPA fan but the 'Delicious' selection is exactly as the title would suggest!

Turbs

I’ve stayed at the Sheraton once or twice, across the waterway from that North Island Naval Facility. Sat on the hotel balcony with an adult beverage watching Ospreys take off and land, and other naval vessels sail through.  Good times.  

Also, found this at my front door with a red bow on it today.

Who’s the joker? Who sent me this? 

IMG_1918.thumb.jpeg.688a2434459fe10fe318b91e04402cc6.jpeg

Dust and Dirt are two different things.  C’mon man. 

- DUSTy

• 1 month later...