Net-Jam

Huron - Please unban (advertising)

Huron

When I tried to play the game recently, it appears I am banned for advertising.

I suspect it is from a time when our server had changed IP, the website was down, and none of our members were able to find it. I tried to figure out a way to get the info to a member (Dad), but couldn't connect with him...I did give him info in game...sorry - I really wasn't sure how else to get it to him and realize now how it could be viewed...

I apologize...I did not mean to reach anyone outside of our member, Dad...I respect your server and what you do too much to do anything against you guys.

I hope someone will give me a shot and let me play again, but if not, I understand it's your server and your rules...

Thanks,

I banned you for advertising. Your case amused me.

image.png.8aea0bbd18c437f2514a134355e8491b.png

Yet you still chose to share your server's IP...

Our server is not an option for you to reach out to your members and/or players. Your website / forum / server being down is not a valid excuse.

I'd be content as long as I can trust that it wont happen again and you maintain a higher level of discretion.

Lunar-1.png

Thank you for replying...I can assure you that it won't happen again, but as stated before, I understand this is your server and these are your rules.

For what it's worth, I want to apologize again - I made a poor choice when in an odd situation...I won't make the same mistake again (if allowed to play here)

Thanks for the consideration