Net-Jam

Pharaoh Man ban appeal

Yeah, I had this problem where the server disconnected me and then after 3 disconnects said I was banned. Not exactly sure why, but could I get some information on if this is actually a ban, and if so, what exactly I did do to get banned?

Edited by Plague_Knight
  • 7 months later...

Right. This is starting to get old, but I believe I've been banned again, seeing as I sprung up with the same shenanigans that usually spring up when I get banned on cod. Before people start crying wolf, I'll put down below the history of me and getting banned.

1) Shared the pirated version of the game with a hacker. Got banned as a result

2) Bought it, got banned somehow because it still said I was sharing an IP (thanks for explaining lunar)

3) Re-bought the game (which is this time). Got banned again, trying to find out why.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, and I'm almost certain that I should be alright. If there is anything I can do to stop this from happening, I'm all ears too.

• 1 month later...

Not to be rude or anything, but can you moderators please make a decision on whether or not I'm banned? I was able to play yesterday, and I got banned today. Can y'all make up your mind or something I've been randomly banned for no reason multiple times.

40053045_ScreenShot2021-05-06at4_42_55PM.thumb.png.2a135fdf4fce33f68ae7ef5d8cddb259.png

On 8/1/2020 at 1:24 PM, LuNaR said:

You're connecting with the same IP as someone else who is banned.

I recommend buying a copy of the game and keeping it to yourself rather than using a pirated / shared copy.

What part of this do you not comprehend? You can stop creating duplicate threads for the exact same issue.

Lunar-1.png

On 3/23/2021 at 1:10 AM, Plague_Knight said:

Right. This is starting to get old, but I believe I've been banned again, seeing as I sprung up with the same shenanigans that usually spring up when I get banned on cod. Before people start crying wolf, I'll put down below the history of me and getting banned.

1) Shared the pirated version of the game with a hacker. Got banned as a result

2) Bought it, got banned somehow because it still said I was sharing an IP (thanks for explaining lunar)

3) Re-bought the game (which is this time). Got banned again, trying to find out why.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing wrong, and I'm almost certain that I should be alright. If there is anything I can do to stop this from happening, I'm all ears too.

If you really re-bought the game I'd check your source. You're still showing up as a cracked copy of the game.

Lunar-1.png