Net-Jam

Gucci Pink

Fimbo

Not cheating as far as I know, but man this player is a complete tool oops player that just likes to disrupt the flow of the server.

It does not matter who is on, he will swear and cuss and generally be a right royal pain until someone bites. Then it is nearly non-stop spam, slagging the player with juvenile trash talk. We will always get the N**** word (my personal favourite) as well as many other derogatory terms.

He really does bring down the tone of the server and makes people leave - I have just because of his disruption.

Can someone please have a word in his ear, or better still get rid of him? Please!
MRFUZZY i am Guccipink lets clear things up really quick your members on this Fimbo as you call it was being racist towards me and I have screenshots of this I have used the N word I will not lie but I can say that freely because I am black my dad is from Africa and my mom is from NY. I am sorry for cursing on your servers and I will try better at calming my language down.
wrote:
MRFUZZY i am Guccipink lets clear things up really quick your members on this Fimbo as you call it was being racist towards me and I have screenshots of this I have used the N word I will not lie but I can say that freely because I am black my dad is from Africa and my mom is from NY. I am sorry for cursing on your servers and I will try better at calming my language down.

Welcome to the forums. You can PM me the screenshots of other players being racist and I will pass it along to other admins to have a discussion on what actions need to be taken. I will also be looking at the accused player's chat logs when I get home as I am currently at work.

wrote:
I do apologize for my language usage but to be frank this game is rated Mature if you aren't mature to hear language then I don't know what your on I do not use terms to insult or humiliate players.

Let's get something straight here. The ESRB assigns ratings to games that come out on the mainstream market. You can read more about them here: https://www.esrb.org/ratings-guide/.

This is our server, not the ESRB's. We make the rules. You are free to follow them, or find another place to play. The reason most servers don't allow racism is because this is the internet, and people from all walks of life come together to do 1 thing - play the game. The vast majority of people do not play games to see racial slurs spammed every 45 seconds. Additionally, just because you don't care about the words you were using doesn't mean that others, who do not know your background, won't find it offensive.

We do not tolerate racism or racial slurs in our server. We aren't going to make exceptions for you because if we do that, it will open the floodgates to everyone from every race to use any type of word they want because of their cultural background. That's not something we want happening.

iKMPQ1X.png

bLZiz52.png.ca67a5c2473e48d690a2bd9dcb31c9ca.png

SHOW ME YOUR SCREEN SHOT, BECAUSE WE RECORD ALL CHAT LOGS EVERYDAY, WE HAVE SEEN THE WAY YOU ACT AND TREAT PEOPLE. I FOR 1 HAVE ASKED YOU TO STOP. I KNOW OTHER ADMINS HAVE ASKED YOU TO ALSO STOP ACTING A FOOL. YOU HAVE REFUSED AND HAVE REMOVED MANY TIMES. I DO NOT CARE WHAT COLOR ANY ONES SKIN COLOR IS RACE OR RELIGION IS. I WILL NOT STAND FOR RACIST REMAKES PERIOD.
YOU WERE WARNED AND WARNED. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THIS MATTER IS CLOSED,