Net-Jam

banned for ad

nubtonub

I was trying to figure out if I could use tubes in the server since my pc keeps resetting my account to level one for some reason. I know I have binds but I don't know how to undo them off my game. I dont know what keys they are either. I dont affiliate myself with that clan anymore. anyways i think i might have by accident hit one of the binds. It was an honest mistake. just trying to get back on to play. thanks for your time. my ign is Noe
Hey Noe, yeah I did ban you for the advertisement. Why don't you reset for key bindings then. The reset which happens to me frequently; I type "$rankup" then "$unlockattachments" follow the order then you should be good to go. If you're still online, you will be good to go in...5 minutes. Ban lifted.

Don't quote my quotes!

wrote:
Hey Noe, yeah I did ban you for the advertisement. Why don't you reset for key bindings then. The reset which happens to me frequently; I type "$rankup" then "$unlockattachments" follow the order then you should be good to go. If you're still online, you will be good to go in...5 minutes. Ban lifted.

well this is my first month back in like 4 years. totally forgot i had them. do i type that in the chat or in the special chat? I had no idea you could do that. how do you unbind the keys though? Thanks Fruits.