Net-Jam

Former RE players - vetting requested - Part 1

TurboX

As you might have known, the RE servers went away - all three of them. In turn, many of their good players have started playing in or returning to playing in the NJ server. This is great because the server pop has remained pretty busy lately.

But, it might not be understood by many NJ vets that, RE servers had some good regular players as well. Some are looking to give Prime, FEAR, and Rice a run for their money!

But many of our long-time players have been complaining so I decided to start recording some of these players for now and the upcoming few weeks. The attached demos are for 3 players - 2 of which I know are from RE servers, 1 I'm not sure of. Swoop and ILOVEYOU - to me, look pretty much legit They both know the maps, know where to look since over time, one gets a certain 'feel' or instinct about where the enemies are going to be whenever spawns switch up, etc. But the 3rd player, DESPACE, who had really bad lag, looked to me like he was tracking. ILOVEYOU was vetted by Fruits yesterday, but all demos have been attached so anyone can reference them at anytime. My vote is no hax for Swoop and ILOVEYOU (maybe some optimizations) and a stronger suspicion that DESPACE is tracking (WH).

Thanks,

Turbo
Thanks as always Fruits. I had a couple instances today when I Love You seemed to be tracking me on the kill cams but I wasn't that far away either - even though I had full stealth kit on, I guess it is possible to still hear me, especially if he's disabled the other sounds... I didn't record this time, it is what it is - I'll go by the final admin decisions - still be on the look-out but these players that were at Defcon 1 with me, are probably a Defcon 3 now :p

Thanks,

Turbo