Net-Jam

Banned for WH?

GETxBEATEN

Good Evening,

Recently, I was banned from the NET-JAM server on December 27, 2016 at around 2:30 P.M. for Wall Hacking. The ban took place when the map changed to a Strike. What might have caused the ban was that in the beginning of the game, I went towards a window and was aiming down sights at the other doorway with a pillar in the middle. I play with sound, so I picked up a set of footsteps coming closer towards our spawn as well as saw a spam of grenades coming from the side of the other doorway. I was simply aiming towards the other doorway and got firstblood on a player, and I quickly died from another player. After respawning, I immediately got banned for the reason of WH.

I am a regular player on the server, and I have been on this server for the past few months where I not only made a good amount of friends, but I also managed to have fun with the game. Though I can see how I received this ban from the perspective of the admin / mod, I assure you that I am not modding or hacking in any way. I am looking forward to seeing the further response from the staff in this matter as I greatly enjoy playing on this server.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

~Beaten
IGN: GETxBEATEN
Good Evening,

I don't mean to hurry or bug you guys, but has there been any consensus reached regarding my ban appeal? I am just very eager to join back and play on the server again. Moreover, I would just like to thank you guys for taking your time to read my comments from my perspective, and I am hoping that things turn out benevolently in my favor.

~Beaten
WELL (GET) UPON FURTHER INVESTIGATION THERE ARE MORE THEN 1 DEMOS OF YOU FROM OTHER ADMINS, AND OTHER LONG TIME PLAYERS. ALL HAVE THE SAME CONCLUSION, YOU DO INDEED WALL HACK, IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO PLEAD YOUR CASE TO A SENIOR ADMIN FEEL FREE. BUT NET-JAM HAS A PRETTY STRICT NO HACK POLICY. PLEASE PULL FORWARD TO THE SECOND WINDOW AND PAY 9.99 FOR YOUR FRIES AND SODA. THANK YOU