Net-Jam

My Best Round Ever :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We do not allow modified configs to be run on Net-Jam. sorry but that's the way it is. I just sent you a PM asking exactly that, no need to answer the PM......

Both you and Lopy need to run with standard configs or you will be banned and it will be permanently.

Our admins have suspected that you were using stuff that we don't allow and that is why you keep gettng banned!
I got a question....when you join a promod server it automatically changes things in your config to give you the best fps possible. Most of the things i dont even know what it changes so is it still possible to get banned for that? im banned anyways so it doesnt really matter but im just curious :p

PS brother and lopy i dont know if i have you on xfire or not but add mee up if nott :) xfire = bubba06
Quote:
when you join a promod server it automatically changes things in your config to give you the best fps possible.Most of the things i dont even know what it changes so is it still possible to get banned for that?

A hacker doesn't know how the hack works nor do they know what it changes and they still get banned so yes you can still get banned for that, knowing Promod changes ur config to give best FPS is just like a hacker knows a WH will let them see threw walls.
Anubis wrote:
Quote:
when you join a promod server it automatically changes things in your config to give you the best fps possible.Most of the things i dont even know what it changes so is it still possible to get banned for that?

A hacker doesn't know how the hack works nor do they know what it changes and they still get banned so yes you can still get banned for that, knowing Promod changes ur config to give best FPS is just like a hacker knows a WH will let them see threw walls.

Stupid question then, what do we do then if we want to play on Promod and then here? I don't want to have to deal with two different configs.