Net-Jam

October Art Challenge

DoDo

Last month I challenged myself to do one sketch a day. To make it easier and because there are so many characters to choose from, I decided on a Disney theme.

405dca8ee6fdf3554c63348725708e3c.jpg
Days 1-19

37c5f71bf747315c29cf31b10bc1100a.jpg
Days 20-31

Here are the individual sketches for each day:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24, Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28, Day 29, Day 30, Day 31.

Thanks for checking them out!

DoDo out

Wonderful work, Dodo! Holy prolific! You are so dedicated it puts me to shame. Thanks for sharing. I have done a ton of drawings over the last 3 months but, if I show them to anyone, I'd have to kill them, lol! Keep up the great work.

Boards

Lol, Dodo. I would protect you until the end of time. I promise to show you some stuff after the film is released. Sorry for the wait. Your drawings are getting better and better. Nice to see the linework being more confident. Just chill and have fun with it. Sweep the hand and arm in a relaxed, loose way and you'll find it easier to achieve what you want. Smooth and dynamic is the way to go. Great stuff, Dodo!

Boards

Haha, Thanks Boards, I look forward to see them! I've been trying to keep it loose while sketching, that's actually why i started this challenge. Now I'm focusing on my painting and hopefully there will be some coming your way.

Thanks, pabloh! lol It certainty felt like it.

DoDo out