Net-Jam

Banned 2/3/13 9:45 PCT

Mandin

Evening Net-Jam,

Just wanted to check in and see why I was banned from your server tonight? I've played here several times before and never had a problem. Tonight I was playing and Foo, Newbster, and Hint Mint. They rolled me the first game 30-32 (ouch!) but the second game was Crash and well I was playing much better, we all need a warm up round now and again. Just wondering why I was banned and if there is anything I can do to help lift the ban. As you all know CoD4 servers are getting harder to find, especially good ones that are populated regularly like yours. Well have a good one and I look forward to seeing you in game, soon I hope.

Sincerely,
Mandin
Mandin,

Thank you for posting a on the forums and remaining polite in doing so. With that said I was the one who banned you. There were two occasions where you had shot me, while I was UAV jammed and dead silenced. Neither shot you could see me. But the kill cam does not account for everything and I specced for a few and there were two other shots that looked not all that legit.

Any ideas how them shots could have been made? Please post a solid and constructive response and I will be more than happy to hear you out.

Thank you

Newb
Newbster,

I'm not entirely sure which shots you are referring to, but I will do my best to think of them.

I know there were two right before I was banned where a player ran into the wall of Blue Building across the court yard and he briefly glitched through and I got him through the wall. Another where I was prone or crouched and I shot through what was one of the narrowest gaps I think I could have shot through from the Back Alley to Blue Building. I could tell there was something in the window because there were a few dark pixels where there should only be white.

In all honesty I'm not sure which kills you are referring to. If you could help me out I would be glad to explain. Also I'd be happy to submit a demo under your supervision if you like.

If there is a demo, I didn't record this round, I would love to take a look so I can remember when and where the kills were.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Mandin
Mandin,

I appreciate the response. IF you are willing to make a demo that show’s you are willing to go the extra mile. I appreciate this. You have been respectful in game and in this post. I will list this ban for the time being, but please play fairly and honestly.

We will watch you a little closer for a period of time so keep that in mind.

Your ban has been lifted so please join and play, and please let me know if there are any issues.

Newb
Newb,

Thanks for lifting it. I really do appreciate it. If you'd like I will follow up on this thread with a demo post or two of me on Net-Jam just so you can rest assured you made the right call. I've got nothing to hide and look forward to seeing you in game. Also, enjoy the show (every gamer has to be a little cocky every now and again). Have a good night.

Thanks again,
Mandin
Just in case you change your mind. Last one is Vacant so it doesn't really count. Spawns are the worst on that map. [url=http://https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5s9ytbxj5lbg3ae/WA8hM8NyU0]Your text to link here...[/url]

Thanks again and sorry about the KD I caused you.

Mandin