Net-Jam

baaned for nothing

aiirzor

i was banned by NJA-newbster for nothing. he said i have wall hack but that is far from true. i have never hacked and i never will have the need to. this isnt the first time thi has happend and i was hoping your server was different. however, i would appreciate if someone could help me get unbanned seeing that i havent done anything wrong. i understand skill is mistaken for hacking at times but i honestly dont see how he thought i was hacking, he did spec me so i figured he would be able to tell, he was mistaken. thank you
Aiir,

I did ban you under WH, and I did indeed spec you. There was no issue until you quick scoped three different people through three different walls. all within about 30 seconds of each other. If there was no WH then it was extreme luck.

I am not closed minded on this if you have a pretty legit explanation on them shots i will be more then happy to hear you out. Keep your post constructive in doing so please.

Thank you

Newb
tbh i dont remember doing that because i was barley playing, i remember shooting you once and then spraying me deagle at someone through a brick wall and thats because i saw them run there. i dont remember making those shots but honestly, if i did it was because i have been playing this game from the day it came out and still am. iv learned common player paths on maps and will shoot at wallbang spots/ areas where i know people are commonly running through. other then that ill use the uav. and im not mad, i really understand because i was in your server yesterday and someone tried blaming me for wh and aimbot and i had to explain it to him aswell.
i really like your server or i wouldnt bother making an appeal. its happend in servers befor and iv had to do this. but i have been an admin. I have no reason to hack, so please hear me out.
Aiir,

I will be happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. I will continue to watch your game play and hope you play clean and have fun. I will have the ban lifted today, please be careful on the Net Jam server and make sure to follow all of the rules. Thank you.

Newb