Net-Jam

Blacksheep, Headhunter

Here are three demos of players accused of various hacks from the previous few maps.

Blacksheep I was suspicious of well before any public accusations came out. The accusations occurred sometime during the second demo (convoy). I would say at the very least he hides it really well, and uses it infrequently. There could be an ab in here too.

Headhunterz's demo, I didn't see anything there, but it was post-accusation. Still, there's nothing out of the ordinary that I saw.

just your friendly neighborhood Net-Jam C4 champion ;-]
xfire:mleecho

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure about no recoil. This is a brief demo of me firing a G36 (no acog though), then compared with HH. My eyes are untrained, and maybe he took it off since. I think the G36 has low recoil in general. Just putting this up in case there's something with my framerate/connection/etc that is causing it to look a certain way.

just your friendly neighborhood Net-Jam C4 champion ;-]
xfire:mleecho

I took a look at the demo in question about Headhunterz, and my thoughts are that he does in fact have recoil. For the lower recoil weapons, it's generally better to give the player the benefit of the doubt, but in this case, I did see the recoil. If you test fire a G36C with an identical configuration as what this player was using, it has a relatively omnidirectional kick that tends to favor up and to the right, but is generally random. Of course, watching the kick (or to put it differently, the offset that it applies to the player's aim) doesn't really help with low recoil guns, but it is an indicator to take into account.