Net-Jam

Does anyone else feel like death in the morning and hate going to their job?

um... I used to get up and go to work for 10 hrs a day then go to school at nights to. Did this for 4 years.

Some mornings i had troubles "getting cute" myself.

Then i said screw it and took my lazy ass to work and school anyways, and found easier ways to do things.

I just faked my way through the day really and always partnered up with the smart chicks in class, so the lack of sleep didn't kill my grades

But i survived and look back and realize it was more then worth it.

Newb
Well generally I feel like trash in the morning, then I take my clothes off and look in the mirror before getting in the shower and I instantly remember how awesome I am. Be proud of who you are and what you do, and everything seems that much better.
Newbster wrote:
um... I used to get up and go to work for 10 hrs a day then go to school at nights to. Did this for 4 years.

Some mornings i had troubles "getting cute" myself.

Then i said screw it and took my lazy ass to work and school anyways, and found easier ways to do things.

I just faked my way through the day really and always partnered up with the smart chicks in class, so the lack of sleep didn't kill my grades

But i survived and look back and realize it was more then worth it.

Newb
I just don't know how to not hate life in the morning, i will sleep till i have to leave, and then ge tup and go to work without lunch or breakfast and just feel bad, and im just mad all day. and im even mad on my days off, which is like one day a week
Fierce wrote:
Well generally I feel like trash in the morning, then I take my clothes off and look in the mirror before getting in the shower and I instantly remember how awesome I am. Be proud of who you are and what you do, and everything seems that much better.
i think i fi could get myself out of bed and into teh shower id be awake, but i can't even do that lol
[quote=★ Panties [❤]"]
Fierce wrote:
i think i fi could get myself out of bed and into teh shower id be awake, but i can't even do that lol[/quote]

yea that's the problem, Shower is required in mornings.. no questions.. I get up 45 min before i have to leave for work, shower, clothes, coffee stand, then work

Works beautifully

Newb
Newbster wrote:
[quote=★ Panties [❤]"]
Fierce wrote:
i think i fi could get myself out of bed and into teh shower id be awake, but i can't even do that lol

yea that's the problem, Shower is required in mornings.. no questions.. I get up 45 min before i have to leave for work, shower, clothes, coffee stand, then work

Works beautifully

Newb[/quote]
I am not sure how to get myself in the shower, i wake up and want more sleep lol
Well I don't really know what to tell ya, personally I had to deal with a lot of crap in my life recently, and the only way I got by was by enjoying the little things...one funny thing I did was put speakers in my bathroom, and while I shower I'd play a song like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ and sing along at the top of my lungs (yeah it's a hilarious picture, I know :p). Making a fool of myself when I knew that no one was watching was a great way to vent off some steam and feel good on those crappy mornings.

I feel like a motivational speaker now...you just have to give yourself something to look forward to in the mornings. I personally love my music, and I want to listen to it all the time. I carry my phone around all the time, which has all my music on it, and listen to my music whenever I can. Showering, eating breakfast, brushing my teeth, etc., they all have their own tunes. If I recorded my morning routine and showed it to you guys, I wholeheartedly believe that you guys would have a completely different opinion of who I am as a person XD

One last thing...don't skip meals. Even if you don't feel like eating, just munch on some toast or something. You'll be glad you did later. Skipping meals leads to declining health and that'll only serve to further lower your mood.
Fierce wrote:
Well I don't really know what to tell ya, personally I had to deal with a lot of crap in my life recently, and the only way I got by was by enjoying the little things...one funny thing I did was put speakers in my bathroom, and while I shower I'd play a song like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ and sing along at the top of my lungs (yeah it's a hilarious picture, I know :p). Making a fool of myself when I knew that no one was watching was a great way to vent off some steam and feel good on those crappy mornings.

I feel like a motivational speaker now...you just have to give yourself something to look forward to in the mornings. I personally love my music, and I want to listen to it all the time. I carry my phone around all the time, which has all my music on it, and listen to my music whenever I can. Showering, eating breakfast, brushing my teeth, etc., they all have their own tunes. If I recorded my morning routine and showed it to you guys, I wholeheartedly believe that you guys would have a completely different opinion of who I am as a person XD

One last thing...don't skip meals. Even if you don't feel like eating, just munch on some toast or something. You'll be glad you did later. Skipping meals leads to declining health and that'll only serve to further lower your mood.
I unverstand all of this, i just have the problem with physically getting out of bed and making it to the shower, or the kitchen