Net-Jam

Banned Section

Alright guys. This will be your only warning, the Banned Section for the person Banned and Bannng Admin ONLY.

Anybody else caught posting on that section will receive warnings and possibly temp bans from the server.

Crush834.png

Perhaps we should sticky a post like this in the banned forums section, as well as making a note of it on the Net-Jam homepage...some people just can't read, and others just straight up forget about it even if they've been told directly.
think about that though, if we make it so only admins can post in it. the person that was banned cannot post in it either. i know how we can change it around but that would be more work for straw and steve-o to do and it isnt worth it.

just dont post in the section unless you are appealing a ban

Crush834.png

NJA-Crush wrote:
think about that though, if we make it so only admins can post in it. the person that was banned cannot post in it either. i know how we can change it around but that would be more work for straw and steve-o to do and it isnt worth it.

just dont post in the section unless you are appealing a ban
Well then i guess put it where people can see it? Idk. You can always make it so only admins can read what the person posts.
The reason we have a ban appeal process is so that banned players may appeal their ban. It's not for other players or for that matter admins who are not involved to throw in their opinions which in the most part are a) irrelevant and b) not wanted.

Our rules are quite plain and the rules of conduct are actually at the top of the ban appeals forum for everyone to read. If that cannot be understood then there is something wrong with peoples' basic comprehension.

This is not open for discussion, our process will not be changed because players cannot help themselves. We could change the site but why should we? The rules are quite plain and easy to understand.

The bottom line is this. If you're not the banned player, STAY OUT OF THE BAN APPEALS FORUM! Sorry to have to emphasise this but what more can be said.

Steve-O
Ps. No i'm not angry, to the point maybe and just want it understood that the appeals forum rules are extremely simple and nothing needs to be changed.