Net-Jam

Hostile Hamster's Footage

HH;

Vid 85:
1)Explain shooting thru 2 walls, to find a dead player lying on ground, was not your kill BTW.
2)Explain a kill on this map, before the vid starts you are on the ground floor of the other sniper house, you tracked a player through the wall, shot thru the wall killing a player outside by the dumpster that’s adjacent to the wall of the building. This is another million dollar shot that I witnessed.

Vid 88:
1)I would like a complete answer for the first kill on vid 88. This is the player in the sub room, you gave a vague explanation of.
Hey! I am happy to answer your questions.

In Video 85, when you ask me to explain shooting a player through a wall in the sniper house to kill a man beside a dumpster.
--Honestly, I don't recall ever getting a kill like that. I've shot through that wall plenty of times, but I've never got a kill from it.

Video 0088
--Alright I can give you a more in-depth answer for that kill. Before you began recording me, you missed a very critical part of that kill. You missed that part of him running into "A" Building and going into the bottom level. The footage shows he was crouched on top of the gas tank. I watched him go down there and I could hear the *ting ting ting* noises and the drop noise when he jumped.

...::んo丂イノレ乇 んムᄊ丂イ乇尺::...

Vid85 Question #1.
----This explanation is simple. When I played Promod, it is a popular place to camp and pick off rushers. Almost whenever i rush to that side, i make an attempt to shoot. Plus the fact he was reloading his gun after shooting which makes an obvious noise.

Vid 85

HH-Vid 85: 1. At beginning scene of footage, video footage doesn't show me seeing him run up and snipe people.
AM: You start out by saying you witnessed a player going up into the snipers nest, Where you avoided the 2 claymores, than proceeded up the stairs to engage him, but you find a body lying there, so you p/u the weapon and reload it. But strangely you never bothered to look left to see if the adjacent room is occupied, why? You casually picked up the gun and reload it, why? If there are enemy players in the room you need to fire right away not reload the gun, you knew very well that no enemy players were nearby.

HH-Vid85: 2. I killed wardog though the wall from Crows Nest. Truthfully, I am unable to explain that kill. Nor can I explain why I left the game right afterwards. I could depend on the time of day and the date. As some NJA members know, my internet turns to crap at night. I may have had to go somewhere. But I cannot explain the shot or why I left

AM: This is a serious problem, my opinion is you tracked Wardog through the building firing as he ran, this is a clear wall hack.

HH: In Video 85, when you ask me to explain shooting a player through a wall in the sniper house to kill a man beside a dumpster.
--Honestly, I don't recall ever getting a kill like that. I've shot through that wall plenty of times, but I've never got a kill from it.

AM: This was not in the vid, I don’t expect you to remember, believe me you would not be able to explain it, and again I witnessed a clear wall hack.

HH-Vid85: Question #1.
----This explanation is simple. When I played Promod, it is a popular place to camp and pick off rushers. Almost whenever i rush to that side, i make an attempt to shoot. Plus the fact he was reloading his gun after shooting which makes an obvious noise.

AM: The player was Mecca, and he died quite a bit from you, think you were just inside the building at the time he was killed, so to hear a reload? The strange thing here is that there are bullet holes in the building right behind where he would have been standing, if not for being killed moments earlier, you would have killed him, strange coincidence. Noises are not going to give you exact locations, which I did not hear, your shots were exact though.

Vid 88
HH-Video 0088 first kill
--Alright I can give you a more in-depth answer for that kill. Before you began recording me, you missed a very critical part of that kill. You missed that part of him running into "A" Building and going into the bottom level. The footage shows he was crouched on top of the gas tank. I watched him go down there and I could hear the *ting ting ting* noises and the drop noise when he jumped.

AM: When the video starts you head for the machine gun house, where you say you saw the player moments earlier go down the stairs to the sub room area, But instead of going thru the ground level doorway, you just take a look inside, than going up the ladder too the second floor, kind of a roundabout way to the sub room? You come down the stairs and STOP! Why, because you are confused your wall hack says there is a player right there in front of you, but you see nobody. You realize the player is below, strangely your gun is pointed directed at him the whole way down. So seeing a player going into a room, is not going to give you an exact location, as the video shows.

Wardog was also specing you during this map and asked NJA- Hint Mint to talk with him discretely, he also asked me if I was specing, and if I was seeing what he is seeing, AND YES I SURE WAS. Wardog is an experienced player so if he suspects something, I am certainly going to take notice. Later his frustration gets the best of him after the elevator kill and he calls you out for wall hacking all evening.
AM: But strangely you never bothered to look left to see if the adjacent room is occupied, why? You casually picked up the gun and reload it, why? If there are enemy players in the room you need to fire right away not reload the gun, you knew very well that no enemy players were nearby.

HH--: I cannot tell you why I didn't look into the next room. I pickup the gun and reloaded as anyone would when they pickup an enemy weapon.

AM: Later his frustration gets the best of him after the elevator kill

HH:-- I already apologized for the elevator kill as seen in my original Ban Appeal.

I took the ladder in video 88 because I wasn't sure If there would be claymores when I ran in.

Alright then. All I can say is that you have wrongfully banned me. I know that this whole thing is up to you because this is your "case" but there is still doubt in the minds of other NJ Admins as well as myself.
Good luck Net Jam and I hope to encounter some of you at a later date.