Net-Jam

console messages

console messages are pretty brutal right now seems like they are every 30 seconds listing the rules or asking for donations. tone it down a notch maybe? 1 minute or two minute intervals? maybe less colors and not all caps would be a tad easier on the eyes. thanks.
hellamega wrote:
console messages are pretty brutal right now seems like they are every 30 seconds listing the rules or asking for donations. tone it down a notch maybe? 1 minute or two minute intervals? maybe less colors and not all caps would be a tad easier on the eyes. thanks.

I think the messages are perfect... Just the way they are, spams less then all the complaining that goes on, about No Last Stand and NO Nade Launcher. I like that it says it now, that way I can kick as soon as a player does it and not worry that he didnt see the rules... Thanks for your post Hellamega, There will be some adjusting here and there but I think it is great.
1 minute intervals is all that is needed, the messages themselves are perfect because they're big, bright and easily spotted as well as getting straight to the point.

Keep up the good work NJA and if I see anyone breaking the rules I'll continue to point them out to yah's. It would help getting Admins XFire's though, makes it a lot easier then having to drop the game, coming on here and messaging an admin :p

It is not how hard we hit, but as to how hard we get hit and still move forward!

Steve-O wrote:
Take a look at the "Admins" just beneath the banner.... all the xfires are there....

Or should I say most are there. we used to have them all except KG1.... hmmm....

Steve-O

Just looked and didn't notice the little XFire X until I looked twice more :p

Someone should put a tab above it saying "XFire"

It is not how hard we hit, but as to how hard we get hit and still move forward!