Net-Jam

johN WH

I had to review the demos using cod4player to see the enemy outlines to help me decide whether to post these demos.   His play diminished soon after I chat replied to Poet and said that 'I'll post mine' referring to his statement about posting a video on NJ forums.  

Thanks to Cow for reminding me about some of cod4player's great reviewing features.

Turbs

Hi, I am the player in question via these demos. Let me add that I also live streamed on twitch while playing after being accused since I don't want to be falsely banned. I can provide the vod to that if desired. I don't know, however, whether these demos where specifically recorded when I started streaming. Additionally, my play may have "diminished" due to the maps we were playing (I am better at the maps that were played competitively via promod). 

Let me also add that I have almost 200 different connections to the sever where I have played and have not been banned...maybe its because I'm not cheating? Anyways, if livestreaming more often would help to vindicate the fact that I play the game legitimately, I'd be happy to stream more. 

John,

I'm one of the frequent demo recorder/reporters.  Note that many of my reportings do not result in a ban - the admins are VERY fair about their review process and if there's any doubt by them, they typically don't ban.  But I also don't care who it is I'm recording or however long they've played COD4 or been playing in the NJ server so I will do so whenever I see fit to.

Thanks,

Turbo