Net-Jam

Stupidity returns... for those who care to remember :P

Hey people, it's been way too long since I played CoD4 and thus am returning from an extended break from the game. The reason I stopped playing was I got a girl and she required more attention than the game did (which is perfectly awesome and fine). You'll be seeing me a bit more than normal depending on circumstance of the night I am playing.

I hope to be shooting a lot of the regulars I am use to seeing in the Net-Jam server and hope that it's at the same standard as I last played or an even better one. Shoot you guys and girls later on ;) I need to wait for my unlimited net kicks in to play with you all.

For those who are newer, I look forward to shooting and getting to know you, Steve-O if you're reading this you better be on tonight Mr! lol

It is not how hard we hit, but as to how hard we get hit and still move forward!

lol I'm single ;)

Won't go in to detail but meh, no excuses will be used. I have the ability to come back and shoot better than when I left lol

It is not how hard we hit, but as to how hard we get hit and still move forward!