Net-Jam

Metro - aimbot

Fimbo

Hi Admins,

about 2300 PST/0600UTC Metro was quite obviously aimbotting.

Asked for Admin - no one came. More on that in a minute.

Most of the regs moved to spectate. Metro then proceeded to name change to several other players.

Cheater left, then came back on next map with another name.

Killled the server tbh - it had been a great night up to that point.

Other than banning Metro, what can we do as players to get an admin on the server? If you need more admins I can suggest and vouch for a few regs from my time as owner at CDNShire.
HEY FIMBO. FIRST THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE SERVER AND PLAYING. SECOND MAKE A VIDEO. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE GONE WE CAN RESPOND.
HIT THIS KEY ~ THEN /RECORD. WHEN YOU ARE DONE ~ /STOPRECORD
UPLOAD THE RECORDING. WE ARE SORRY THAN NOONE RESPONDED. I WILL LOOK INTO THIS NAME.
Just how long does it have to be - I think I just watched 10 minutes worth? Did you get into the Bloc map? You can see the reaction of the other players and also how Metro was aimbotting all the time - even as when renamed to the other players.
what you posted was about 2 min long and you figuring out how to find him, I also looked for that name, no go but we did did someone one crashing the server around that time. i think this may be your guy, and i got a good screen shot of his actions,
OK I have attached demo again after renaming it.

Played it again (all 16:40 minutes of it). I used Seismovision 3.

Times of interest:
End of Broadcast (0:35 mins)
Next map Bloc:
Switched to Metro at 4:34 mins to 6:25 where he switched name to RiffRaff (another player), then 6:50 where he changed to Cuteboobies (also playing).
From 7:25 it is me as I thought Metro had left. Started viewing "CuteBoobies" again at about 11:00 until 12:ish when Metro left game (this last bit is good). 12 to end is garbage.

HTH