Net-Jam

Extra information on hacks that CANNOT BE DETECTED (If Something is Too Good To be True ... )

ujg

Here is some extra information for the benefit of the server, there are a number of hacks that CANNOT BE DETECTED and hacks evolve and gets updates with time just like EVERYTHING ELSE IN TECHNOLOGY !!!! I didn't put a link to where I found this information because I don't want to give people any ideas and make it easier for people to get them, but if the server management wants a link I will gladly send on in private message.

ITS NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST THE SERVER, is just that I like to catch bad guys. By the way can I have a follow up on Fire_Fighter451 video I also posted? Was it concluded he was wall hacking ? do I have to post that one to YouTube too so you guys can watch it ?

iwc-checkmarked Aimbot
* Deadly Accurate Lock On Aimbot
* Autofire so bot fires for you with no delay
* Autoprone will put you in prone when fired at
* Full No Spread so all bullets hit dead on center
* Full 360 FOV Aimbot can even see behind you
* Bone Scan finds a bone to hit when the player hides
* Aim key can be set to use any aimkey you choose
* Head/Neck/Chest/Waist Kill Boxes for variations
* Select Enemies, Friends, or Everyone as your target
* Smooth Aim slows the movement to look natural
* Visibility Checks only locks on when player can be hit
* Target by closest to distance or closest to crosshair
* Knifebot will auto knife for you when close

iwc-checkmarked ESP
* Skeleton shows the skeleton of the player models
* Smiley Face replaces players head with large smiley
* Weapons shows where dropped weapons are located
* Head dot puts a dot on the center of the enemy head
* Marked Heli, Planes, Sentries, RCXD & Explosives
* Name Tags show names of all friendlies and enemies
* Health Tags show health of all friendlies and enemies
* Visual Tags shows an icon or frame around enemies
* Distance Tags show the distance to enemies
* Smart Bounding Boxes with Colors

iwc-checkmarked ViewDistance
* Varying distances to allow you to see the entire map
* Auto zoom feature that zooms on aim

iwc-checkmarked 2D Radar
* Reveals enemy positions
* Shows player movement
  • 2 weeks later...
So let me get this straight HackerHunter. You state *Prime* is a hacker and you have proof. You post a video and a number of people review it. These people tell you *Prime* isn't hacking and your response is some hacks are so good they are undetectable.

If they are undetectable then how have your detected them? You, who doesn't know the difference between regular recoil on the SAW and someone using a recoil hack?

Every time you reply with your ridiculous notions and comments you actually manage to discredit yourself. It's like crying wolf. If by some sheer miracle you actually did catch someone hacking, and you posted it here, most people wouldn't bother to review it.

Why?

Because so far all you've proven is you don't listen, you don't actually know what a hack is and you will not accept anyone else's opinion on the matter.
I feel like it's worth pointing out, he sure seems to know fairly sophisticated hacks pretty well. Though some of those options would have been only available for Black Ops (2?). It's almost... suspicious.

Ah, I'm sure it's nothing, he's just another mouth-breather that only searched for hacks for educational purposes. yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Lead Anchor and primary Reporter of the Net-Jam News Network, reporting what's important, not necessarily true!

Send unto me the finest burnt cheeses, and I shall bless your nachos, your quesadillas, your enchiladas, your first born child.

"""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle" - Gryphus_1