Net-Jam

Ban Q's

I'm not aware of one Seth, however, if you change your CD key it is automatically updated with a new GUID. Any particular reason in wanting to know your GUID?

Phalebus

P.S Google is your friend

“We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.” - Sovereign Mass Effect

I would suggest ONLY playing under your own name.

IF you were unscrupulous, you could play under a different name using hacks till you got banned, then come to us claiming you were banned but forgot your name that you were playing under but "here's my GUID so unban it please".

I am not accusing you of anything underhanded but realize this situation has happened already when a regular has played under a different name.

So...why DID you play under a different name?

KG1
I dont know. I just did. I play by Seth on my desktop and on my laptop i would play as Sir.Coughsalot or a **** hit. (Straw doesnt like that name.) Just for kicks really. Mabey I would talk or react differently to kills and deaths and in a sense; its a clean slate really. I know theres got to be someone out there who isnt fond of Seth because of some stupid little thing but...u know what im saying? The reason I was trying to get my GUID is because im jobless right now and cant buy the game again. I dont and never have cheated.
Seth wrote:
I dont know. I just did. I play by Seth on my desktop and on my laptop i would play as Sir.Coughsalot or a **** hit. (Straw doesnt like that name.) Just for kicks really. Mabey I would talk or react differently to kills and deaths and in a sense; its a clean slate really. I know theres got to be someone out there who isnt fond of Seth because of some stupid little thing but...u know what im saying? The reason I was trying to get my GUID is because im jobless right now and cant buy the game again. I dont and never have cheated.

Dissociative identity disorder? (aka Multi Personality Disorder)