Net-Jam

Bruiza's Post

I removed this from the Nelson ban and placed it here. B, this is something we are addressing and understand where you're coming from. However, abuse of admins will not be tolerated on any game servers and so this should not have to be pointed out as it should be obvious.

Players can also type the following command to see the rules of the server: !rules

NJA's are very patient compared to admins on other servers. Nelson would probably have been perm banned for carrying on like he did and then returning with another CD key and continuing. Is it any wonder that he was temp banned? Anyway I digress, here's your post for all to read:

Bruiza wrote:

It seems this is quite often a hot topic, I understand where you're coming Nelson being on the end of a lot of temp bans myself on other gaming servers because I tend to swear a lot. On the other hand I know where Stomps/Steve-O is coming from for actually running a server for myself on yet another game.

However, when I was playing last night I was watching the rcon (or program used) cycle through it's messages and I didn't really see any of the rules stated (or I could have missed them in gun fights I don't know). In any case, do you think that Straws (or one of the other Admins) please post up a web page for registered users to see all of the rules/code of conduct required on your server.

For those that respect the server we can pull up the minor instances such as swearing, using incorrect weapons etc. etc. ourselves to give you admins a break a bit (I know first hand it's a pain in the tooshie), and for the major offenses we can simply contact an admin by xFire or your Mumble Server (I need to download xFire again )

Anyways, this is merely a suggestion that I'd like voiced. If I need to post it else where please tell me

/rant
NJA-Steve-O wrote:
I removed this from the Nelson ban and placed it here. B, this is something we are addressing and understand where you're coming from. However, abuse of admins will not be tolerated on any game servers and so this should not have to be pointed out as it should be obvious.

NJA's are very patient compared to admins on other servers. Nelson would probably have been perm banned for carrying on like he did and then returning with another CD key and continuing. Is it any wonder that he was temp banned?

No I know that will not be tolerated at all, in fact I applaud you lot for being this harsh. Warnings aren't needed for that type of conduct and thus got me abuse as an admin myself. Eventually it got to the point where I was receiving threats to lock my server out to the point where no one would play on it, this led me taking action on the scale of Federal Action against anyone imposing such a threat and thus they stopped quick smart.

I see where it comes from but to be honest after a long period away from the game I am looking to see what the rules and conducts are so that I can help you lot out without being a mod.

It is not how hard we hit, but as to how hard we get hit and still move forward!

• 4 weeks later...
Well. Thanks goodness my temp ban is up finally. got on to day and I can play! wee. Sorry for blowing up. I was just mad for getting banned when i tried to help. I did things I shouldn't have. Saying rude tings. But I apologizes. Let me show you I can actually be a nice guy. See you in game.
=[AGD]=Nelson

BloodAGD.jpg.0f48c704007b9c6c7405891dd480344f.jpg