Net-Jam

Not Wallhacks just common sense.

Fierce wrote:
I've been padding myself up here for the past few weeks, ask Wabdin, LOL.

Hahahahaha

Well if I can drag myself away from D3, or blizzard decides to yet again (4 days in a row) take the servers down for 5 hours during peak time in Aus then ill gladly do so :p
wassupfoo wrote:
And yet you continue to throw insults.

Lolwut? If I wanted to insult you, you'd definitly know it was an insult.
Making a statement that all admin are infallible is always going to be false. Human error, its unavoidable.
So take it as no insult.
wassupfoo wrote:
Temp banned until 6/1/12.

If you wish to be treated nice, wouldnt the best option be to treat others in the same way?
Everyones equal in my eyes, except elitists. They prove themselves to be lesser beings.
Hey God, I think you should just let it go and stop digging yourself deeper. Even if you don't agree with the temp ban, just sit tight, it's only temporary, and when you do hop back on the server, just keep your head down. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]
Oh im far to busy at diablo 3 atm. Just seems like a real dick move to temp ban when someone disagrees with you.
Id love to explain it further, but im pretty sure wasupfoo wouldnt like my "tone" or choice of wording. But it would be very effective at getting the message across.

Wasupfoo feel free to pm me if you want my full opinion.
  • 2 weeks later...
It's not easy, life at the top...people just DEMAND that i type out @xlrtopstats over and over in the middle of matches so that they can be reminded who's the #1 player on the server. Gotta cater to the fans, you know?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...