Jump to content
Net-Jam
Sign in to follow this  
God.

Not Wallhacks just common sense.

Recommended Posts

Sev I dont only use line of sight to determine where to shoot. I use sound, light, uavs, knowledge of layout, random chance, trial and error and even deaths of enemies.

Which is how I got my rank in the server.

Share this post


Link to post
I unbanned you. But there were a few kills that you tracked through walls which is what caught my eye.

Share this post


Link to post
running speed is always the same, so if you know where they are headed at one point, providing they dont change direction or stop they will always be at a determinable spot.

Im sure you could explain it all with vectors.

Share this post


Link to post
Hmm.. interesting Title. Seems to me that if you were banned for something, to be a bit more humble in your request for being unbanned. Please don't use backhanded comments(subjects) when addressing the NJA staff in the future. We won't do it to you, please don't do it to us. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
As the longest standing #1 player on this server, I think I have the right to say that the ranking on the server (i.e. the numeral value for skill) means literally nothing. It's supposedly an indication of "skill", but it's actually a measure of how well one manages to kill without being killed. In other words, it rewards those who play defensively and intelligently. It's also incredibly easy to manipulate, as there are many variables that are easily toyed with while you are playing on the server. (On a side note, at the time of this posting, you were ranked #24 on the server God. lawl)

There's a reason I'm always on top of the list. Trust me when I say that it's not necessarily because I'm an amazing player, as while I believe I'm fairly decent, I've still got a lot of room to improve.

Anyway, like Foo said, please be more respectful in the future. We admins are here for YOU, the players. That being said, we're only human, mistakes happen. Just because you've been possibly wrongfully banned in the past doesn't give you the right to smugly believe that you won't be banned in the future. Just keep your nose clean and your head down, and we won't have any problems.

Share this post


Link to post
And remember, being the best on the server opens zero doors for your future :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
@wassupfool my experiences with certain admin seem to contradict your post. I dont mean Sev, I understand where hes coming from. I just found it a bit weird that they didnt look up my account to see if I have played here before.

@Fierce I have two rankings :p Maybe I should knock you off your perch with one and then use the other XD (providing i can get around your ping.)

Share this post


Link to post
Heh, good luck knocking me off my perch. I've been padding myself up here for the past few weeks, ask Wabdin, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Fierce wrote:
As the longest standing #1 player on this server (Talk it up more :d)

There's a reason I'm always on top of the list. Trust me when I say that it's not necessarily because I'm an amazing player ($10 hacks don't make you amazing) , as while I believe I'm fairly decent (Let me know when this occurs), I've still got a lot of room to improve.(Yeah, turn off the $10 hacks)
Fierce,

I have fixed you post in the parts with red where I think you are wrong.

Lots of love,
NJA-Phalebus

“We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.” - Sovereign Mass Effect

Share this post


Link to post
God. wrote:
@wassupfool my experiences with certain admin seem to contradict your post.


All players that follow the server rules have no issues with any admin, even players given a second chance and ALL admins believe in this so enjoy your new life here hope you have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Rumor has it that Fierce was boosting for shotgun headshots the other day to get his rep up. The poor player was threatened with a perma ban should he quit/shoot fierce back.

Agree 100% with the drive by admin - lots of love Phale,

Wab

Share this post


Link to post
HA! Jokes on you Wab, shotgun kills don't raise your skill as much as other things. I wouldn't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Yes! Was waiting for that post - proof of the noob's manipulation of the system!

Share this post


Link to post
Wabdin wrote:
Yes! Was waiting for that post - proof of the noob's manipulation of the system!

LOL I never admitted that I manipulate the system. All I said was that shotguns don't contribute as much to skill as some other weapons do. Knowledge of a game doesn't make you a player :p

Share this post


Link to post
Just need to correct you on a small point Fierce. Your claim to be the longest standing number one player on NJ is self assumed and not based on fact, so is in fact, incorrect :d :lol:

The longest running number one player was NJA-SuRReaL who was number one for about two and a half years consistently and was not knocked off that position until he stopped playing here. If her were still playing at NJ there is o doubt you would be number 2 :lol: :o

Steve-O

Share this post


Link to post
NJA-Kovic wrote:
And remember, being the best on the server opens zero doors for your future :lol:
Amen. I had to read that twice.

Share this post


Link to post
God. wrote:
@wassupfool my experiences with certain admin seem to contradict your post. I dont mean Sev, I understand where hes coming from. I just found it a bit weird that they didnt look up my account to see if I have played here before.

And yet you continue to throw insults. Take a break from the server for a while, Temp banned until 6/1/12.

Share this post


Link to post
NJA-Steve-O wrote:
Just need to correct you on a small point Fierce. Your claim to be the longest standing number one player on NJ is self assumed and not based on fact, so is in fact, incorrect :d :lol:

The longest running number one player was NJA-SuRReaL who was number one for about two and a half years consistently and was not knocked off that position until he stopped playing here. If he were still playing at NJ there is o doubt you would be number 2 :lol: :o

Steve-O

Number one in what regard? If you mean sheer number of kills, I'm obviously no where near #1 because I haven't played on this server as long as some other admins have, so purely through length of time on the server, I'm not number one. I was referring to the stats page alone.

I seem to recall being ahead of SuR, statwise, during that span of time that we both played. :p

Share this post


Link to post
He won't let it go Steve ;), even though he knows deep down that Surreal would own him xD

Wab

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...