Net-Jam

#SwaG AvataR :: No Recoil and Possible Wall Hacks

I've been a bit suspicious of Avatar but I've just assumed he was an advanced player. I have got the evidence I need to accuse him of hacking. I have the video here so you all may make the final decision if you would like to. [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]

EDIT: Yes I did edit out the areas when he died and I had to find him again in the spectate mode FYI.

...::んo丂イノレ乇 んムᄊ丂イ乇尺::...

ty for taking the time to record this video, I feel a bit more video would of been nice and if you could use the in-game recorder to make ur videos in the future as it is much better quality to see what u see, to use the in-game recorder in console type /record and to stop type /stoprecord (don't use the auto type function as it tells everyone what u r doing and the command doesn't work).

we will have a further look into this so ty again for the video.
Also, I don't know if you guys get the same problem, but when I try to playback my demos, I always get a shaking character model during playback. Guess not for you guys considering you are asking for that file instead. Also, I see what you mean with the quality. It is pretty fuzzy. I had the configuration to record a stretch of the screen. Anyways, expect the demo file soon.

...::んo丂イノレ乇 んムᄊ丂イ乇尺::...

I think the truly condemning parts of this video are from :20 to :25 and :50 to :55. I counted 4 shots that were very questionable, although I won't discount the fact that they are, in fact, plausible, especially considering that we don't know if he had UAV up or not. For future reference, please use the in-game recorder as Anubis says, because we can use the console while viewing to verify whether or not UAV was up and have a much more definitive opinion.

Also, I'm pretty sure he has recoil. It's an M16, so it's going to be low anyways, but it is definitely there.

Still, good work. I'll keep a look out for this guy.
Nice done Hamster!

But his recoil is ok. A short bust i disabling the recol and when a gun has not a heavy recoil it looks like the player havent a recoil.

But as the other NJA told ya use the ingame record option. The vides are better to recognize if....