Net-Jam

we need another event any ideas?

Probably wont work but maybe some kind of invitational to select players. Basically a set time and date when those invited (obviously everyone from NJA would be invited) individuals jump on to prove their skill. I'm just thinking outloud here.
I still say we try doing drink night. If you get knifed, you have to take a drink. Everyone, comes on and lists the alcoholic beverage they are using. For those of you that don't do the alcohol thing, you can drink cool aide or something else. People have to get on Mumble to join in the fun.

DOS
NJA-DOSMan wrote:
I still say we try doing drink night. If you get knifed, you have to take a drink. Everyone, comes on and lists the alcoholic beverage they are using. For those of you that don't do the alcohol thing, you can drink cool aide or something else. People have to get on Mumble to join in the fun.

DOS

IN for this. Which Leads to this:

[quote=sG[Suicidegirl]"]naked cod4[/quote]
SG, you just stopped this thread in it's tracks. Everyone's eyes will be to glassed over to reply... In fact I'll lay down money that says at least keyboard will be fried from dumbfounded drooling. Example: :o

G1

""Don't quote my quotes!" - Fruits" - Rattle

Naked drunken COD4. I'm down! ill put up my new spiffy webcam as proof. and do the sexy and I know it dance "WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE... YEAH!"

EDIT : but seriously... drunken COD4. why have we not done this?

list:
Patron silver
Suntory (japanese whisky)
Habu Sake [EMOJI:https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0]
Hennesy